seo blog idea tools?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rickyponting66, Sep 4, 2013.

1. rickyponting66

rickyponting66
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys, I wanted to share my recent addiction: http://titletool.contentforest.com/

If you have the SEO keyword you're after, this tool helps you brainstorm blog ideas. Any other such tools out there? These make my life so much easier

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Just for fun, I tried this tool for a couple of phrases that our corporate site ranks well for, and I didn't get too many results - in fact, one phrase didn't get any results at all. I also attempted to visit the main site, and couldn't get it to load properly. I also searched them on Google. From what I could see, it seems like, although they may not do article spinning themselves, they provide articles that others can "spin" to write supposedly "original" content. This is not a tool I would recommend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rickyponting66

rickyponting66
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, It looked promising to me though at the first glance..

Any other such tool that you would recommend?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Any tool like this that is created to give "ideas" to people often gives them the wrong idea - they copy the title or article, changing a few words to make it look like "original' content. I've actually seen posts here on BAF that do the same thing with original articles from other websites, changing as little as one word.

I do not mean this to sound the way it might, but yes, there is one tool I would recommend - it's called your brain. Looking for inspiration is not a bad thing, even doing research for information, but truly original content can only come from your own mind. No one can duplicate you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. cathysmith

cathysmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The tools are as :
    1.MajesticSEO-Backlinks are one of the most important parts of SEO. Incoming links to a site are a large part of what determines its ranking in the SERPs.
    2.Screaming Frog-Screaming Frog is a tool for crawling a site. It goes through a site, link by link, and reports back on any problems it finds
    3.Pingdom Tools-Pingdom Tools are not, strictly speaking, SEO tools, but they can provide very useful information about a site’s functioning. Site speed is one of the signals that Google uses in determining ranking.
    4.Google Keyword Tool-Google’s keyword tool is the best way to determine how much competition there is and the search volume for the keywords that a site wants to rank for.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I liked it very much the keyword shows the results, and it is very beneficial tools.Thanks for giving this type of tool.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

These are the kinds of tools you should use. They provide information you can use to then improve your website, and hopefully improve your website's ranking as well. They help you do the work you need to do, instead of doing it for you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Keyword Planner & crawlers such as Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool are good ones.