SEO Audit Tool Recomendation

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fish, Sep 29, 2012.

1. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was wondering if I could get a recommendation of a good audit tool for the SEO optimization of my WordPress website.
    My site was hit hard in July and I am just getting round to fixing the site optimization to fit current Google standards and changing back-link text for penguin.
    A tool to scan my site and present a report of needed changes would be useful but it will have to be current with today's panda requirements.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I honestly don't think you need a tool, to do all that. If you learn just the basics of SEO you can do all of that yourself. Have a look through Google's PDF Guide to SEO as a good starting point. If you're prepared to share a link to your blog here, our members will give you great suggestions as to specific things you can do to optimize your blog.

3. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, An SEO can do it manually without any tool, SEO audit is simple and easy to explore a site.

4. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today's algorithm, all you have to do is posting quality content on your site. Avoid creating backlink from other site through articles. Practice decent SEO.