SEO and Content Marketing.

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by angelajason06, Jun 7, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,
    Sorry if i am posting something again in this post but i am very worried.
    As You all know that my English is not so strong I can not write high quality content. Also the budget of my two SEO projects are too small. So i can not hire a content marketer. What Should i do now for Getting Good ranking.??

Also I want to know that who is reading Content in this modern age??? I didnt read any content when i was a normal internet user. Even i did saw any one who read the content. So how its helpful in SEO??

Please Answer for clear my confusions. :(

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Angela can you please give us a little more info on the site you wish to promote?

3. singhlily

singhlily
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello angelajason

You're right now the days no one reads the content. Peoples go for brand as if they want to know about something then they go with Wikipedia. So for this you should create your brand in search engine and for this we have to post best content in search engine to creating our brand popularity. For the information site the contents are most necessary so you have to put good content because search engine spider reads the content.

Hope you understand......thank you

4. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If the search engine spider read the content then why google always encourage you to promote your website for user not for search engines? please answer.

5. Andhara Angels

Andhara Angels
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What Work Search Engine Does ? I think searching for users and provide best results accordingly "Google always works for better user experiences with their results" .
    If One Work for their niche users needs and provides them material , content( what why , how) , reviews on their services , have strong social presence and peoples like them for the job then definitely your sites also perform well in search results .

So you should work for your audiences and indirectly that is done for search engine too, But if you work directly for search engine then may anytime in future comes under any updates (penguin , panda or EMD) and lost search visibilities .
    If you work to promote business services among peoples that helps to build trust of them and works for better conversions and market popularity (that' what you want).

Ask first it yourself why you go with search engine tech-tics to promote business services while Google works for better user experiences ? Mu opinion Work for same as Google Does , surely get benefits from both .

That's common problem in order to working with low budget projects , my opinion is to work with other promotional techniques with more qualities . SMO is most dominating technique in promoting business services
    If you looking to build links by using other seo techniques then be sure , natural work is done from your side , here http://www.businessadviceforum.com/showthread.php/49149-How-to-prepare-before-Penguin-update-2013 is how you can manage to work with quality at present .

• Like Like x 1
  6. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2013 is definitely the year of content (esp. video) and mobile. When I say content I mean: blogging, article marketing, video marketing, podcasting, publishing press releases, having your own WebTV show etc.
    Many people associate content with blogging and that's fine but you need to be aware of the fact that blogging is only a tiny piece of the 'content cake'.
    If you want to increase your Google Branding you definitely need to create and share fresh, newsworthy and relevant content. Remember, Google and YouTube (which belongs to Google) have around 70% market share when it comes to 'Search Engines' ;)

7. singhlily

singhlily
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice question.....Well, Google don't tell us to promote the websites. We promotes the website to have lot profit through to it. Google just says that our site must have good content for the user/visitor.

8. steve zheng

steve zheng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first step, you need to optimize your web site,Modify some title, keywords and description.Then you need to regular maintenance,And then to some platform to do outside the chain.

9. singhlily

singhlily
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, content algorithm is started with panda update in 2011, and this panda updated his version time to time.
    And for this Google is ready to update new algorithm which will be : "Author update".....

10. Indianweb

Indianweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO and content are made for each other. Without quality content you can`t sit on the top

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What are some of the ways quality content can be created? I'm not looking only for a list, but also how each of these methods can be used most effectively to achieve the best result.

12. rajendran

rajendran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO and content are made for each other. Content writing is playing an important role in search engine optimization. Without knowing to write content, it is tough to do Search engine optimization. Because each and individual tasks depend on the content. And if you can't able to do SEO, then you can go for cheap SEO services. Cheap SEO services are used to pull more traffic to the website.

13. maxwebinc

maxwebinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you got blinded by the concept that content means article. A content can be in any form (video, infographic, images, etc.). You can use any types of contents you want as long as you deliver what your users want.

I want to give a little emphasis about what you said about you not reading articles when you were a regular internet user. Why not use that experience to generate another alternative to target traffic? For example, you will make a video or a funny infographic of your product/services.

If you can't write, then make another way to introduce your content to the internet world. Of course, right planning, gathering resources, and proper execution is necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  14. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content takes many forms as Max above has indicated. People really aren't reading articles, but your website needs content and forums like these are considered content. Social media is content and so are customer reviews. Blogs area all content. Be certain, content is important and people are reading it. You just need to expand your definition of what it is and how to use it.

15. printvillage

printvillage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If i am not wrong you are talking about the content marketing related to the off page optimization. You have a small budget to hire a content marketer and so on which really do not encourage you to follow the rules of the ethics for what the good contents write for. So this difficulty may harm your seo campaign. I think you should start writing yourself as a content marketer. You will face difficulty in the beginning but after some time you will start writing good contents.
    As far as the relation between the content and the seo. yes in my opinion contents are more important for good seo because you will need something more perfect and extraordinary to express your products or services and that would be the contents. They may be an image, video and other sources but you would also consider that what Google read. Google do not read images, not in favor of excessive java script and so on. So contents is a main source which includes your keywords also (The fully loaded army). So contents are important for seo.

16. dalevarman

dalevarman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tool which is helpful to duplicate content can be replaced with a synonym. This article rewriter tool, it is freely available on internet. This tool are all words that have been replaced with an alternate option will be highlighted in bold and colorful text. You can click on that word to revert to the original, find other suggested words, or add your own.

17. universalboschi

universalboschi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google never encourage any one to promote a websites. Search engine always say that make your site according to their user. If your site is user friendly then your ranking will never goes down

18. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can't write but at least hire a a decent write? because you can't get ranked higher without good content. Check your competitors content and compare yours. Sometime spammer ranked higher but don't follow them :)

19. maxwebinc

maxwebinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are on the wrong side of the track as to what really contents are. I said on my previous answer that content can be in any form. Not just an article.

20. mobilejammer

mobilejammer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seo and content are the best way to promote websites but the best way to promote website is unique content.