SEO ANALYSIS REPORT(urgent)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by angelajason06, Dec 3, 2012.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to see a SEO ANALYSIS REPORT. Can any one please sent me a professional one.
    its Urgent

Thanks. :)

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you mean, a checklist?

I can say that no one might give you their own SEO analysis reports / checklist .. [for confidentiality purposes of course] ..
    But here is a good reference: http://www.seomoz.org/blog/the-responsibilities-of-seo-have-been-upgraded

Knowing your responsibilities as an SEO will help you identify and create your own analysis and checklists report of a website. There are no templated professional one - just a complete and organized copy of your report and that's it.

I'm not sure if other would be willing to share theirs, but honestly I won't share mine. :)

Regards,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 2
  3. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is any here who can prove Mark T wrong??? :)

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure what you are looking for. Are you looking for an analysis of a specific website, or are you looking for an SEO Analysis Report to see how to make one? If you want to make one, Mark's suggestion is a good one, but you would still need to know how to present the information in an easily readable format. As Mark said, there are no templates, so the final design is up to you.
    Of course, no one will reveal confidential information, so getting examples of actual reports may not be possible. Perhaps you can find a website that provides free preliminary reports (Semrush.com is one), then put in any URL you like, and the report you get will give you some ideas.
    On the other hand, if you are looking for an analysis for a specific website, you would need to provide the URL.

5. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can come up with your own. I would like to back Jeroxx up. You can visit http://www.seoworkers.com/. They have an online SEO analysis for free. You can put any URL you want and you can come up with an idea.

Or, you can install SEOquake add on (if you are using firefox, I'm not sure if it is available for Chrome) and use their diagnosis tool. From their, you can come up an idea of how you can make your own SEO analysis report.

6. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well sorry to say but Mark is right. I mean no one could share own SEO ANALYSIS REPORT with anyone else. But you can get some samples of SEO ANALYSIS REPORT online very easly if you need them. But the real one I don''t think so.

7. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the post. But I am also agree with Mark that no one could share own seo analysis report with anyone else. So you can visit for free seo analysis report seoworkers(dot)com, seomoz(dot)org.

Thank you.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

One way of getting one would be to hire an SEO company to do an analysis of your website, obviously it wouldn't be free, but it would be a way of viewing a professional SEO report. Free SEO reports have already been mentioned, getting a few of those done for your own website will give you a good understanding of the type of information that should be in an SEO report. Some SEO reports will be strong in some areas e.g. in back-link info and others will be strong in other areas, e.g. site content. By putting a few of these together you may be able to come up with a comprehensive report that you could charge your clients for.

If you do enough searching on Google you will find some examples. Their will be website owners that will have uploaded SEO reports provided to them by their SEO companies, somewhere on the web and you should be able to find them with a little work and patience. There are probably also some SEO companies who have published report samples, to show potential clients the kind of information they would get in return, if they were to use their services.

I haven't gone through this in detail but perhaps Google's SEO Report Card might be useful to you. Another article you might find helpful is - 5 Tools for Creating Awesome SEO Reports

• Like Like x 1
  9. Linda_Parker

Linda_Parker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    like everyone here say, I can't believe that someone would just give you his site's SEO analysis. but if you want to see how a pro analysis report looks like, you can go to seo-status com and get a free report there. it's realy eazy- just enter any URL and click go. good luck