selling e-books on ebay

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by juicemane, Jun 24, 2009.

1. juicemane

juicemane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i believe this is one of the easiest ways to make money.
    Does anybody have experience with selling e-books online in ebay?

i'm pretty sure that you could make a killing if you just hundreds of e-book auctions
    feed?

2. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont agree with you e-bay is a great place for selling things but e-book isnt the one, Because you can easily find any book available for sale on net FREE!.

E-bay is best place for purchasing cheap items and than sell them back on e-bay:D.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea but I'd be interested to hear how have you come to this belief? Do you know of people making money in this way?

Some people will pay for digital content that is available free of charge, mostly because they don't know that it is available for free or because they are happier to pay the fee rather than taking the time to search for it themselves.

4. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that you can sell anything in ebay and get a success expect ebooks, I tried to sold many ebooks on ebay and never got a success!

5. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

selling e-book can get you some money......but its not so easy

e-bay it even more difficult as people even sell the book which they don't own and which are available free

you can find huge junk of e-book in ebay ....which are use for nothing

in ebay people usually buy hard copy books than e-book

i think clcikbank is 1000 time much better to sell e-book than ebay

selling e book is not a easy task.... you have do lots promotional activity even spend money

earn money online is not easy job like people say wear pajama and earn thousand of dollars ever day by doing etc etc etc

if want to earn some money then you have be serious and work hard even for black hat tricks

6. juicemane

juicemane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the reason why i think sellings e-books will be good is because you pretty much have an unlimited amount of that e-book and can sell it thousands of times.

unlike a material item which you can only sell once..

i read somewhere that someone sells e-books for .97 cents a copy, i mean if you sell 10 a day, that is pretty good SIDE money...

but i think you will be able to sell more than 10 a day.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

eBay have changed their policy on selling digital products such as ebooks. They can now only be sold in their classified ads format, which does not allow for auctions or bidding. More here on eBay.