Seeking Employment Seeking Paid MOD or Admin Spot

Discussion in 'Employment Wanted & Job Vacancies' started by Joshua Farrell, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am willing to Administrate or Moderate forum(s) via USD or Pounds (I have my paypal setup to allow multiple currencies without having to convert). Minimum time that I want to do this for anyone, is 6 months; can be negotiated for a longer length if wanted.

I have a proven record of being a fair minded Administrator and Moderator, and am willing to lead your forum in either position.

Positions Held Currently and Previously:
    Previously Administrator of both the Colony-Wars.com Forum and Game Wikipedia for 8 Years (now defunct).
    Previously a Moderator and Team Leader of Moderation at Forum Promotion for 6 Months total.
    Previously a Member and Team Leader of the Editorial Staff and Review Staff at Forum Promotion, for 1 year and 7 months total).
    Currently Administrator of Forum Promotion (Presently held position for a total of 1 year and 6 months).

I am open to private negotiation based on your needs. So if you are in need, feel free to message me or post here. :)

2. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll include some explanation on the jobs and what I expect for price for working below:

The following are the amounts that I am willing to work for, and am open to private negotiation if duties are expanded or different than what you need.

Moderation Team Leader - $600 USD or £428 Pounds total per 6 Months. $1,200 USD or £856 Pounds per Year.
    • With this, I am willing to lead your moderation team in all things, including enforcing protocol of moderating your forum, and encouraging them to interact with the members of your forum. I will also interact with the community, to help create a sense of togetherness.

Forum Administrator - $1200 USD or £870 Pounds Minimum per 6 Months. Private Negotiation on payment and length beyond 6 months.
    • With this, I am willing to be an Administrator for your forum. I will help administrate your staff and your forum, to make sure that everything runs smoothly. I will also help fill any administrative services that you may have, help moderate, and help you figure out how to better proceed with the forum.
    • I will also take the helm and help lead the forum if you have things that require you to be away from the computer for extended periods of time.