Seeking for help to get the website top in google with in one month

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kpkarthik, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am getting so many request from many clients requesting that they want their websites to place on top of the search engines within a month. So one of my suggestion for them is to choose long tail keywords with Exact Match Domain (EMD) which will help them higher search engine rankings within a month.Is this correct suggestion or not?I am little bit confused.any one clarify this?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are too many people making outrageous promises in order to take people's money. It is therefore up to the ethical, reputable businesses to set the record straight and educate their prospective clients on what is, and is not, possible. Getting a website ranked in an ethical manner is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN ONE MONTH!!! It doesn't matter what kind of games you tell them to play, it is not going to happen. The best thing you could do is tell them to ask someone who actually knows what they are doing - and given where you are from, that will most likely be close to impossible. Doing what you are doing by giving them what you think will help them is a perfect example of "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with (removed due to offensive language)". At a minimum, the best companies will take about 3-4 months to see substantial movement, and another 1-3 months to stabilize a website at the top of the rankings for their selected keywords. Most companies(and I am again talking about the ethical ones) would take about 6 months to see substantial movement, and may not be able to sustain the rankings long term.
    Stop giving people useless advice, and send them to someone else.

• Like Like x 1
  3. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are talking about SEO then, please don't suggest this type of stuff to the client. SEO takes time and if you want to take advantage of it, then you should have a long-term goal.

4. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree Long tail keyword can be easily ranked in Google, but you can't promise to your client to rank their website within a month. It takes minimum 2-3 month for a website to rank in Google, if you have quality content and done strong on page SEO.

5. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you really mean it when you say that you want to get ranking for a website in one month? I do not see this happening unless you are targeting for something really useless keyword or unique in itself, so that others are not looking for this.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joeroxx is definitely correct. It really hurts to see people asking how to rank in Google in one month - which is impossible, unless you implement black hat SEO techniques towards your site, and will only take a week before its being seen by Google and then sandboxed.

So in short, making your website rank depends on your business goals and strategies. You have to create a plan that will be your roadmap for about 3-4 months, which could help you website slowly see the improvements.

Regards,
    Mark

7. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to tell you that in current scenario, it is not going to happen. So please don't suggest it to any client. As Google has already given an EMD algorithm so an exact match domain will not help you now.

8. SteveWilliams

SteveWilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

high page ranking is not easy to get. You need more time and more SEO strategies to achieve what you want. And of course, discipline in doing SEO is a must.

9. kiranshahweb

kiranshahweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a no any other strategy than black hat SEO techniques.
    If any other technique anybody knows then let me know.
    Yes, by some high PR strong submission you will get ranking in top 20 results ranking for medium competition & low competition keywords with fresh content marketing.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.