Seed money.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Jerlene, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much seed money did you have and who believed in you and your business enough to invest in you?

2. kimjolly

kimjolly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

earn business through internet marketing, through this you can earn lots of money without enough investment

3. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to agree with kimjolly since i myself is an internet marketer for a few years now. In this industry you don't have to invest so much money to set up business and keep it running. However, you have to invest much time, creativity and patience before you can earn your first $$$ in this line of business.

4. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually you still need to invest money into your business if you want it to be successful. And everyone started with some seed money whether it was the ten bucks you used to buy your domain or the hundreds you used to buy your employees uniforms.

5. sayitproud

sayitproud
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's either time or money with investing I think. If you have money online you can invest in ads early on and test things out. And you can afford lots of tools and hire others to speed things up. If you don't have that money up front, then you have to do the hard work yourself and put the time in. But it is nice that online you at least have that choice. Offline you may need money regardless.

6. kimjolly

kimjolly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi gogreenbusiness

Thanks and shared the good further information