See Android 4.2.2 On HTC One

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by Marc, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Marc

Marc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did anyone get a chance to watch at this yet? Basically, it's a video of a leaked version of Android, Android 4.3, in action on the HTC One.

See the video below (thanks to Geek.com) :

[video=youtube;YGClTOSdboo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGClTOSdboo[/video]

What are your thoughts?
    Android 4.3 is not available yet, however, it will be soon according to everything that's been going on for the past couple of weeks.

2. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like Android very much and it seems to be even better now ;) But I have to check it by myself to make a statement about it :p

3. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seems better than ever. I have a very old version of Android on my phone :( . And it actually ***** :p . Is there any exact timeline for this version. And do you know the phones, which it will support. Am sure the performance will not be same for all the phones.

4. Marc

Marc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm surprised no one talked about the mistake I made in my first post. It's Android 4.2.2, not Android 4.3.

Without even knowing the name of your phone, and using the information that you privided, I highly doubt it will get the official Android 4.2.2 update.