Seattle WA Garage Doors repair and Installation shop

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Davidschwartz, May 22, 2013.

1. Davidschwartz

Davidschwartz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,

I have open a shop "Seattle WA Garage Doors" and i want a useful suggestion for improving my shop online marketing strategy. Help me to improve my online customer to take our service for garage installation and repair.

2. PrincipisCapital

PrincipisCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One idea would be a calendar that lets people book appointments (between certain hours)

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm curious about something. In a previous thread, you said you have a garage door repair shop in Tampa, Florida. Now, you say you have a garage door repair shop in Seattle Washington. Your profile does not give a location, and your entry in the "Member Introductions" says that "David Schwartz" (with the space) was a psychology professor in Atlanta and a life strategist. "He" has also (again, according to the "Member Introductions" entry) written books on how to "attain peace of mind, find great happiness, and gain financial success". You also describe yourself as "a big fan of David Schwartz".
    Whether or not you actually are "David Schwartz", how can you own shops on opposite ends of the country? And, why would you need to post a separate thread for each location? Since they are both the same type of business, the same techniques should work for both - in fact, in most cases, the type of business should not matter. Is it possible that these are actually clients of yours, and you are trying to get us to do your job for you?

• Like Like x 1