Search Engine & RSS Submission site list

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 21, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I need your help, can you provide me some search engine submission & Rss Submission site for my website.

Thanks

James

2. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are plenty of sites. You can easily find them by searching in Google or other search engine....

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although we normally do not like people to reply to a post with a suggestion to search Google, spyindiaankur has a point. Have you tried doing some research on your own? If you do, as spyindiaankur has said, you will find plenty of sites. Kevinkrieger has suggested two you can check out ( by the way, Kevin, thank you for not simply copying and pasting the list into your reply. However, it would have helped more if you had added a short review of any of the sites that you may have used yourself, rather than just providing the links to the lists).
    Rather than simply use the sites on the lists that kevinkrieger suggested, you should probably visit a few to check them out first. If you like, you can even ask here if anyone has any experience with a site you are considering using. If you do, please ask for opinions on a specific site, since you've already asked for general suggestions.

4. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My favorite site is technorati, alltop and feedage, because they are high quality sites with many readers.

5. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can submit your site to different search engines like bing, google, viesearch or you can find a list of search engines at freewebsubmissions.