Scarves Business how to grow

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Ahmed1983, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Ahmed1983

Ahmed1983
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All

I m working in China for a reputable Scarf Company who has their own brand for 14 years, they are doing really good on the Local Market, I mean China, and they are hiring me to help them finding Scarf Shops and Scarf suppliers around the world.

I can Speak 4 different Languages, Arabic, English, French and Chinese, so I have an idea of making their own Websites (English and French) then my job starts from this point, I mean after having the Website(s) being created I will start looking for customers from around the world tell them about the brand, designs,materials etc, and try to do some Marketing for the company.

Are these steps are good?are there any other steps required?
    Thank you for your help
    Ahmed

2. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You develop websites and do SEO of the site and also promote your products of social networks

• Like Like x 1
  3. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree with this, If you can interact with other business owners with the same niche/industry through social media, there are lots of chances that you can get business partners and/or costumers.

4. Ahmed1983

Ahmed1983
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks boysingh for your answer, but concerning the interacting with the business owners, what is the most important thing not to be missed to maximize the outcome?

5. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Ahmed1983
    I would advise that after you have designed the website, add the link to to your signature so that the business owners on this site, who start getting to know and trust you through your posts, who are interested in referring you to their friends or contact you for business, can do so! So start by optimizing the contacts that you already have (like BAF), and start by using those contacts to help you tweek the message you are bringing across. You can ask us here at the business advice forum to get a feel of how a customer would react to you marketing messages...
    Hope this helps! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Again - this is such a really helpful answer! Hmm, you must not also miss the trending topics where in you can insert and promote your site/ business in this way you can ensure that the traffic will be gained, interaction doesn't only mean that you must only talk about your site/ product, you can also talk about co-business niche products, in this way you are building relationship, this might also enable you to gain their trust and hopefully ,they will share you website to others also.

7. Ahmed1983

Ahmed1983
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you guys for your answers, I appreciate

Ahmed

8. RichardDave

RichardDave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website designing is pivotal step. Get it carefully designed such that is SEO optimized. This means that Google recognizes your website.
    Another point I would like to add is that you should promote your website through social networking sites. By the looks of if you must be having a good clientele in China, ask your customers to like you or follow you and drop in their feedback. This creates a lot of buzz.
    Hope it works out for you, take care! :D