Scan a site for vulnerabilities.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Mike.Zana, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Mike.Zana

uix_expand uix_collapse

Nov 14, 2010

This is a great tool I've used to check many sites I am a member of and/or I work on, it's amazing as it scans the site for any possible vulnerabilities and is a very reliable tool, you can find many positive reviews for it on the internet.

It is 100% malware/spyware free, make sure you just double check it with your on virus software to make sure, but I've been using it for 3/4 months with no problems.

Download via this link: (Sometimes this link goes offline, if it does use the next one)

Note: Before you download, make sure the file name shows up as Havij 1.13 FreeV.exe.

Enjoy the tool and please post your reviews in this topic.
  2. PaulPinnacle

uix_expand uix_collapse

Aug 24, 2010
    I'd be keen to see some of those. Having done a quick search, all I can find is a lot of duplicate content (mainly through syndication of RSS feeds) and a number of 'questionable' references and overly positive forum posts promoting it.

The fact that all of the download locations appear to be from sites like rapidshare and megaupload rather than any official or identifiable site would be a major cause of concern for me.

Perhaps I was just unlucky in the results for the search queries I ran, I will admit that I didn't go further than the third page on any of three separate queries. But of the 60-70 results that I did glance through, none gave me any confidence in being able to download the product without potential risks. The idea of having a tool like this to identify vulnerabilities is great, the fear of it being a potential security risk itself however is defiantly the overwhelming feeling for me at the moment.
  3. Sahil

uix_expand uix_collapse

Jun 26, 2009
    I use this tool, it's a great one. Just checked your download link and it seems legitimate, I will post some links to reviews later.