Say bye to PTC, and start my own my business online

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by jingjoyce, Jan 6, 2010.

1. jingjoyce

jingjoyce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is everyone doing to make money online?
    I have been on 10 PTC/GPT sites all together, but I get tired of them. I’m planning to sell something online, heartbeat by lady gaga, ie8 in-ear headphone, just to name a few.
    Do you think this is a good idea? PLS give me some suggestions! It is my first time to run my own business.

2. punik99

punik99
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re :

Starting an online business has to be done with a proper study of the market. The product or service that you intend to sell or provide needs to be according to the current and future aspects of the market. The investing should be better on the website which would be the platform for the customers to know about your business.

By Bob Nelson

3. mggc

mggc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi jingjoyce,

First of all, goodluck on your business!

You should know your targeted buyers, think like a buyer or customer, on what would you like to buy online, why online shopping is much more convenient. Just like punik's post, you should also study how market goes around.

Think of different, interesting and unique ways to attract people to visit and buy items from your site.

Hope this helps!

4. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This may be quite worth idea. Please take time to study the market and the related business if they're succeeding.

In my view, the idea isn't bad at all but this may have long term process to achieve steady income. You may have Google for experiences and check-up.

5. Corbin

Corbin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting an online business may sound appealing and fun. It requires time and dedication as well. It is easy to set up an Online Business.