Sape Link network

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rudradhar, Mar 12, 2013.

1. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I hadn't heard of it until I read your post and the links you posted. It seems to be a Russian based service that bought and sold links on other websites. As Google don't approve of link buying and selling, for the purpose of gaming the search engine results, they have penalised sites using that network.

3. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SapeNetwork.com is like BMR Network (Buildmyrank.com). Its not confirmed, but there are some discussion over BHW forum, and Searchenglineland.com confirmed the Penalty of Sape

http://searchengineland.com/did-google-just-penalize-another-link-network-sape-links-150843

Buildmyrank.com blog network got penalty earlier in 2012, and Now They have changed the Name in HPbacklinks.com

However Google is now taking actions towards Private blog network too...

But one thing I can tell for sure, that as long as google exist Blog Network will be there. "Content is King" JA JA JA

• Like Like x 1
  4. maxwebinc

maxwebinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Someone talked about Sape network in Warrior Forum few days back. It's some sort of a software that are used in private blog network as supporting links. I mean like tier linking style (I'm not sure though, cause I can't remember the discussion that much.)

Sad for those you enjoy that kind of service. As for private blog network, yeah, Google will find a hard time taking down those kinds of link schemes especially if those blogs involved are generating a decent number of good quality traffic.

Buildmyrank got slapped because it is abused by some link builders. However, those who make this kind of method hidden are still up and running.