Samsung or Nokia???

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by Aaron, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Aaron

Aaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey everyone....I am thinking of buying new smartphones trending nowadays. And i found out that Nokia and Samsung's phones are very attractive as well as they consists of Andoid Operating system(in Samsung) and Windows Operating System(in Nokia). But shopkeepers tell me to buy Samsung as Samsung smartphones have been popular these days. So can somebody help me on this topic.....???

2. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go for Samsung as they are more reliable and Samsung smartphones uses Android OS whose interface is good and easy to manage. Along with this Android market has millions of useful applications for it.

3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Samsung is far much better than Nokia. For example the latest launch by Blackberry i.e BBM is now available to Android users whereas Windows phone can't get benefited of this.

4. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should go for Samsung because android is far better and reliable that windows phone. There are lots of useful applications available in android as compare to windows.

5. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are couple of Nokia Android models are coming in 2017 which would surely give good competition to Samsung in the Android market. These models are Nokia D1C & Nokia E1 and people are expecting great things from Nokia in coming year. At the moment Samsung is definitely better than Nokia when it comes to Android phones.

6. squeeze

squeeze
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both of them is good.However this days samsung is the most friendly phone that we had and nokia lumia is hard to use

7. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found new Nokia 6 with android installed, waiting for delivery of this mobile phone now. Hope it will be a good device.
    As for now the best solution is Samsung.