Same content for mobile website and normal website

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by kpkarthik, Aug 25, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a website in normal mode and responsive mode for mobile.But i am going to use the same content for both normal and mobile website.If we add the same content,it would affect by the algorithm of Google?

2. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No usually not. I think you mean the domain is the same and an algorithm identifies the client and determines the coding accordingly. This is rather common and accepted by G. On the other hand when the algorithm redirects the visitor to another domain containing the mobile compatible content that is an issue [duplicate content alert].

3. techgroupz

techgroupz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey man you are everywhere but ok content for the mobile and the window would be same and not treat as the spam and neither google introduce any algorithm for such term i think so you don't worry

4. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The real issue is being missed here:

WHY would you deliver the same content to both mobile and regular web sites?

It will depend on the purpose of that content, but in many instances the growing volume of visitors to your site will be via mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).

If the site is for a local business wanting to attract new customers, a mobile-first approach may be the best a course of action if you're using the same content for both.

That means creating the site for mobile devices (smaller screens), but coding the pages to also display intelligently on larger screens (desktop and laptop computers).

That's the opposite of most responsive design that I see, and is less likely to create the impression that your business treats mobile users as second-class visitors.

5. alex719

alex719
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think it would cause a problem. That's logic we have the same content in normal version and mobile version.