sales planing

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by deepy, Mar 19, 2012.

1. deepy

deepy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

which things matters of sales in the budiness ?

2. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is all about daily plan, weekly plan, monthly and quarterly plan. When someone can well achieve these planing, they will automatically achieve yearly plan, next 3 years plan, 5 year plan even next 20 years plan.

3. merryscanlan

merryscanlan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many things that matter in sales. First thing the offer. What’s the direct marketer offer to the consumers is of prime importance. Second one the media by which you can reach out to your customers for promotion of your business. The third one is strategy of the company. There are different kinds of strategies by the different companies. And the last one is timing. The timing between the promotions, follow-up and sales matters in the business sales.

4. firstiwe

firstiwe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say that the way your sales proposal looks like is a key element here. Nowadays there are a lot of different sales software that may help with this. For example, I use special proposal software (www.quoteroller.com) that helps to create beautiful and original business proposals in minutes and send them to your customer. My clients really like the way I do my business proposals. You may check this out, cause the registration is free.

5. InterchangePlus

InterchangePlus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is good to plan ahead but I think "action" is very important. You can do all the planning but without action nothing will be done. If you are selling a product/service you need to find prospects. You need to get the word out about your product/service. Social Media Networking, Advertising, Cold Calls, Trade Shows, Passing out flyers/business cards etc. The more involved you are in your product the better. The more "fishing poles" you have in the Lake the better chances it is to catch a fish! Also, I am a firm believer of Knowledge is Power so whatever your product/service is make sure that you are an expert in that field. You need to read about it, study it, talk to other experts and learn it like you own it! Another important part is you have to "beleive it". If you do not believe it how can you get others to believe it? Conviction has Power especially when it is the Truth!

6. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to break it down to really simple things, it's all about generating leads/prospects and converting them into sales. Then you optimize this process in order to meet the montly/quarterly plan.

7. aanishathomas

aanishathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello..
    If you are looking for the best sales from your business then make sure that you maintain a good relationship with the client. There are many CRM software available for you which will help you in keeping the record of the client and integrates the data of the other departments also.

8. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

More than just a daily plan (which is common) is on how you handle your clients and let them stay longer and trust you as a credible source of what they need in terms of business.

9. LorraineK

LorraineK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making some squidoo lens and ad you product list and increase you sales. Squidoo lens get quick rank at google.

10. printsnpaints

printsnpaints
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very diverse opinions we have here. Thanks to all those who contributed because this is a good way for people to make their own opinions and strategies.