Sales Optization

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by amitabha197, Nov 13, 2013.

1. amitabha197

amitabha197
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Day by day different business strategies are evolving. Everyone needs success ultimately. All are working to be global. In the era of eCommerce and online marketing how Voice Marketing will increase a growth in business. I mean calling to consumers. Is it legitimate? What shall be the impact on consumers?
    Any Suggestions??

#1 amitabha197, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I don't know what country you are from but here in the USA, people have been getting do many telemarketing calls that we now have a Do Not Call Registry for those who do not wish to receive this type of call. Cold calling is not illegal - yet - but this registry was created to lessen the number of calls that consumers get, and violators can be fined.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

joeroxx has a good point.

One thing that you could try is email marketing, that is - if telemarketing is not a good option in your area. Email marketing could be more appropriate to those who do not want to receive cold calls every now and then. Email marketing helps you market and know better if your audience are interested, or not.

Regards,
    Mark

4. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, email marketing is very effective but too slow process. Once your target get your email he will may be save it for future requirement. the conversion rate is not really high, but still email marketing is one of the best techniques for sales increase. Each email in the email marketing chain should be sent in the certain moment of time. That is very important. I use tickletrain.com to organize that and once email is sent I do not bother about that. This tool is truly quality and will fit for any purpose nowadays.

5. nishant4seo

nishant4seo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello every one i am also new to this forum and new to real estate i have recently joined this job i have done a technical degree in engineering with information technology branch and i like to have suggestion from your side is this gud for my carier or i should leave this try in other area I am doing here search engine optimization and marketing work here.
    plz suggest me

6. vina

vina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you need to open new thread.