Salary Guide for Online Employees?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Delight, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Delight

Delight
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I have looked through all of the great business links in the sticky above, great resources!

Now I am wondering if anyone has a resource for determining salaries for online employees.
    I will have editors, assistants, a designer, blogger, social media assistant, contributors, etc.
    I will utilize students and interns for many of the assistant positions, but I am looking for a guide for my main employees.
    I have been through salary ranges at publications, but what about when they work online?
    Thanks!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Delight, a lot actually depends on the country where the employee is located. For example an employee who lives in the US or Europe will generally cost you a lot more than an employee who lives in Asia. Perhaps the best way for you to find out pay rates for online workers would be to look at what is being offered by other businesses on various freelance sites and trading forums. You can see a good list of those sites in our Useful Online Business Resources thread.

I hope that helps.

3. ally34

ally34
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello

Thanks for sharing this nice link of useful online business resources. I had check your link. This is very interesting site. I have got lot of information from this link.

Thanks
    Have a nice time ahead.

4. navast

navast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It must be quantifiable. website?
    I want to do some part-time job.

haha
    how much did you pay for them befor??