Runtastic's Fitness App

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by kristenhanna, Feb 14, 2013.

1. kristenhanna

kristenhanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you Looking to reach your fitness goal? Here is the solution in your hands.
    With Runtastic's Fitness! I wish to share my opinion about this app, as I found them very useful.
    Has anyone experienced it?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I haven't used Runtastic, but I have used RunKeeper on Android. It's an excellent app and the free version has lots of features including logging distance, time and pace. It can be used for walking, running and cycling and I'm always happy to recommend it to anyone interested in keeping fit.

3. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm very interested on this since I'm gonna start keeping my body healthy and fit. But the only exercise I love doing is Zumba, do you guys know if this app can be used for dancing?
    :dancing:

4. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Apps like this have revolutionised the way people can keep track of fitness. I'm not familiar with Runtastic, but recently I've been looking into various exercise related apps for the iPhone. I'll let you guys know if I find any especially great applications.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Angel I'm not sure why you would need an app for that. It would probably be much more fun and beneficial just to join a Zumba class in your area. What benefits would you like to get from a Zumba app?

6. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only app I am using is my Endomondo tracking application. It records all my workouts, routes I'm running on, and motivates me as I can compare and compete with my friends ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some very good apps on both apple and windows collections (Lumia ) series... Though not very popular but one can explore and put to good use of it...Otherwise there are popular one too like fitness trainer on apple but paid ones...

8. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

kristen, It would have been better if you elaborate more about your opinion Runtastic's Fitness App. Also, If it only runs on J2me smartphones or android or Iphone. These are 3 different types of phone with different os. So, the App may not work on other if it has not made for the similar type of phone.

I personally feel Fitness is needed for everyone and having this on your mobile app can be incredible.

9. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess, like on Kinect, they'll calculate if how many calories I've lost or how many energy I've given every session of Zumba. :)

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Angel, are you on iPhone or Android? Have you searched the relevant app store to see what's available?

11. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a new android phone user. :) I just had the chance to check the play store just now. Lots of great apps.