Rugs Business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by salerugs, Apr 18, 2012.

1. salerugs

salerugs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi.

I am a business man i have business of rugs.I want to increase my business more .I have already adopte all plan to incraese my buiness i am running my business according a plan.Know i just want to is there any other option to increase my busines.If any one have any suggestion please let me knnow.

Thanks.

2. CSEnterprises

CSEnterprises
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. andrewclives

andrewclives
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The rug business is one kind of craft business and this kind of thing are generally used in An Ancient time.There are many people who are involve in the business of handmade rugs but one main thing which requires more is the basic knowledge about it.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rugs business - are you making your own products? Do you plan on expanding your business? Expanding is probably a good option for you if your business is yet not that big. It will require you to add more resources and fund to open more opportunities for you business.

5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since how long you are doing "rugs" business? Do you manufacture them? Your popularity of business also depends on the trend of people towards your product. Handmade rugs are very expensive and used by emperors and rich people for a long time. It had a fame before one or two decades but now the trend has changed and the rugs industry all over the world is not showing progressive activity. Only those, who are doing this business are seem to continue and I saw a lot of people switched to do anything else.

6. T-RexCards

T-RexCards
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should really look into SEO, it can help do wonders, especially if you focus on local listings.

Also, let me know if you need cheap, professional, and high quality business cards.

7. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another way of business advertising is register your business with Commission junction CJ or any other affiliate network so that other people advertise your rugs by getting commission from you that you can put there.