Roadmap for SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lizatailor23, Jun 9, 2011.

1. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is there a roadmap for SEO?

I am trying to decide what I should use for SEO and like the product. However, for the price, the updates seem moderate and I cannot find a list of the "next big things" that will be added.

I do like the keyword generator (from article text) of some of the other options in particular - but my greater concern is the ongoing development.

2. Stephen Ryan

Stephen Ryan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

funny one
    [​IMG]

useful maybe
    http://searchengineland.com/introducing-the-periodic-table-of-seo-ranking-factors-77181

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "product"? There are a lot of scammers out there that are selling "products" or so-called "secrets" that claim to get high rankings on search engines in unbelievably short periods of time, some overnight. Further research finds that these high rankings are for keywords that get very little searches, or the URLs have to match the keyword phrases being targeted.
    If you really want to know what techniques to use for SEO, you're better off starting by checking out the links that Fergal suggested, and asking specific questions here in the forum.

5. Stephen Ryan

Stephen Ryan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no point purchasing a tool unless you have an understanding of the basic strategies of SEO.
    You need to find a good SEO guide as Fergal said above and then you will be in a much better position to select the tools to support your strategy.