Richard Branson: Screw it, Let's Do It!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Preemo, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Preemo

Preemo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone!

Has anyone read Richard Branson's "Screw It, Let's Do It"? I love reading entrepreneur's autobiographys, especially the ones that did it all by themselves, like Duncan Bannatyne for example (I recommend that to any young entrepreneurs).

But I was interested in this book, it's a fair few years old - but I wanted to know whether it was worth the read.

Regards
    Ryan

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I read his "Losing my Virginity" book a few years back and it was great, I also listened to some of his "Business Stripped Bare" book on audio and would also recommend it. I haven't read "Screw it, Let's Do It" yet, but based on his other two books I'm pretty sure that there would be valuable tips and insights in it.

Like you I always enjoy reading the biographies of successful entrepreneurs. I just haven't figured out how to put it all into practice and make my millions yet :)

3. Preemo

Preemo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for that! I'm going to look at the "Losing My Virginity" book, as the "Screw it, Let's do it!" book seems pretty short from what I've read, and will probably last me only a good few days.

Me either lol, but it's nice to imagine that it's me in their place!

Every time I read an autobiography, it makes me want to write one in 20/30 years time - so people look up to me. Then I realise I have no ideas for earn me millions lol

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Maybe you should start writing it now, write as if it is 20 years from now and you had achieved all your goals. The process might give you the ideas you need to actually get there.