Reviews of Paid Forum Posting Sites

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by RitchieBlackmore, Jul 12, 2011.

1. RitchieBlackmore

RitchieBlackmore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,

Thanks for your helpful and interesting link. I know few more paid forum posting sites like PaidForumPosting.com and PayPerPostFoum.com. Does anybody has any experience with it?
    Please give your reviews on it, does this help you?

Thanks

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many paid to post forum but unfortunately most of them no more pay to the member after some time due to out of fund. many of them are paying up to 10cents per posts to attract member but finally out of control on the fund. The only pay to post site still paying for the member for quite some years is mylot, unfortunately their pay is very less, you might get 1 cents or less per post.

3. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am surprised someone hasn't mentioned www.postloop.com yet! Check it out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is also good and wish it will be good forever

5. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Though quite expensive too, to be honest.

6. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is expensive on the forum owners side, and it's a bit cheap pay for the posters side. However, every business has to make a profit. It seems Ryan at PostLoop has his figures set out correctly though, which is why I believe the site will last for a while. Although the prices and payouts may not be what you want, PostLoop is the medium in finding you two sources: Forum Posters or Money. Therefore the prices/payments are going to be a little deflated.

I try to check out some of these sites on occasion to see if they're legit or not due to my own curiosity. I have been paid by PostLoop as a poster (within 5 hours of requesting), and I have a lot of friends who use their forums on their who think the service is a good one. So far, my own review on PostLoop is that it's a pretty good system. At least at this moment.

• Like Like x 2
  7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you tried BRL Forums, now known as The Webhosting Talk? I have a good experience from them back then.
    I don't know if they are still paying but I can say that the pay is very low...

8. Ryan R

Ryan R
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys, the owner of Postloop here. I couldn't help but chime in when I noticed your comments. First off, I appreciate the kind words regarding Postloop. I'm glad to see some people enjoying it :)

As for pricing, you've mentioned that the rates for posters are low and the rates for forum owners are high. The rate that we pay posters varies, but our posters currently average $0.06 - $0.10 per post. This is higher than any dedicated paid posting forum or service that I have ever run across (or at least any forum that has lasted at least some time) with perhaps the exception of http://paidforumposting.com. PaidForumPosting offers $0.07 per post, a similar but still slightly lower rate.

As for forum owners, the amount you pay per post will vary, but at Postloop, it will typically fall between $0.10 and $0.15 per post. Again, compared to prices and post quality from other paid posting services, that is extremely hard to beat, if you can at all. 250 posts at PaidForumPosting will cost you $95. The same posts at Postloop will cost somewhere between $25-35. :eek:

The reason that we're able to offer good rates for both posters and forum owners is because so much of Postloop is automated. We're able to pass those savings onto you.

If you guys are able to find rates that are drastically better than what Postloop offers, let me know, because I definitely want to see it. I need to know who's offering something better than what we offer ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good to see you here Ryan. I agree with everything Ryan has stated. I will revise my original statement by saying people buying posts from PostLoop might feel that the pay is "high", but as Ryan has said, it is a fair/cheap price compared to competitors in this particular industry. To note on the reason why I said posters might feel it's a little underpaid is because freelancing forum posting jobs average $0.10 per post. This is not generally the average on PostLoop, although you can earn this average by posting quality posts, and it's also harder and more time consuming to find the jobs while PostLoop automatically has them for you.

I did notice my original statement might be a little misleading, so I thought I'd clear that up. Thanks for coming and telling people more about PostLoop Ryan.

10. Ryan R

Ryan R
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the honesty, Jesse. Much appreciated :)

The rate that Postloop pays is indeed lower than you can get by advertising your own services to forum owners as a "[WTS] Paid Posting Service" type of arrangement in forums. If you do that and have good English, it's not hard to find jobs for $0.10 - $0.15 for post, while Postloop does tend to pay less than this.

The difference is just as you mentioned. It is much easier to find work at Postloop (afterall, there is always work available). You don't have to bother finding forums yourself, setting up agreements, wondering whether or not you'll ever receive payment, etc. All of those conveniences come at a cost of course, but I'd like to think it's pretty low :eek:

11. prettygal

prettygal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just wanted to note that I am a writer for Paid forum posting and have been for many years. They pay their writers $0.20-$0.30 per post and have the entire time I have been there. I can't believe any company can find quality English speaking writers for $0.10 or less.

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Back when I started to be a paid forum poster, I only choose payments of 10 cents per post and up. In my opinion, anything below that is kinda a cheap move, especially if the employer wants many things and are too strict to a certain rule.

13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will say $0.10 per post is still reasonable, you can still find many of English speaker to do that but of course not as low as $0.05 per post

14. Poster Child

Poster Child
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PaidForumPosting treats its writers like dirt. The lack of respect from Admin and Mods is horrendous. They are a pack of old biddies that thrive on power-tripping over .20 cents a post. The turnover rate for writers is unbelievable. The vast majority of new writers quit within a month because of how badly they are treated. They have this sick set of rules and warning system that makes most new writers there say "Who needs this crap!" They require their writers to "lick and bow" while they publicly humiliate them. I would NEVER recommend writing for them or using their services.

15. bamboo

bamboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I couldn't agree more. You hit the nail right on the head. I would never recommend doing business with PaidForumPosting in any way, shape or form. Rude...rude...rude... It's hard to put into words just how incredibly rude the Admin and Mods were. I have never witnessed a business treat people the way that I was treated there. From the moment I started writing for them, until the time I left I continually endured verbal abuse that no one should have to put up with. Even after I informed them that I was leaving the verbal abuse kept coming by email. Not to mention the pay is not that great considering the time put in and the warnings chipping away at the pay. I guess they had an automated warning system that would pick-up mistakes. When I would review the supposed mistakes and find that it was an error on their part they would completely go off on me and would never admit that they did anything wrong. They would even remove their mistake and act like it never existed. Pretty crappy

16. Callie

Callie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I signed up for this site JUST to respond to this.

I have recently been looking for a pay for post site. I am a competent writer with an obviously pretty strong understanding of the english language. I emailed PaidForumPosting giving a little blurb about myself and asking how the application process works. The owner or moderator Di wrote me back a very curt short email telling me I had applied all wrong and must go to the forum. No problem. You have to write 7 posts showing your skills. I wrote 7 posts that were good quality, good english, good wording, yada yada. I put time into my replies and it showed. I was shocked when she emailed me back saying I needed to write more posts to further the review. Okay, sure. I did so. Then the refusal came. I was shocked. Just how strict are there requirements!? I spent more than an hour and a half writing 11 posts in total. I think we can all agree that is a good amount of time to spend on a few posts. Even that was not good enough for them.

I'll be checking out postloop.com. A friend worked for them awhile ago and I have a decent understanding of how their process works.

In short... even if postloop PAYS less than PaidForumPosting, PFP expects EXCELLENT quality posts that will take you triple the time to write as one for another company. And from what I have read they will hassle you the entire way. You're better off trying out for postloop and putting out good quality posts and actually getting paid for it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a few out there, some are good, some are just OK. Some are not real, some just dont pay well. Any how all of them have a reason they aren't well known. The best one as of right now is Postloop, which just doesn't pay that well but pays decent.

18. dlawhh

dlawhh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Callie,

I am truly sorry that your application test posts were rejected via PM but we normally do not discuss reasons for a rejected applicant on any boards publicly as its your interview with our company. Hopefully I can explain a few things here to clear up the matter. Listed directly on our boards shows what we are looking for with new writers, if you were asked to make new posts you have received what we call a "proof note". This is normally given when we vet new writers who look like they do have a full grasp on the English language (which we do require), but more than likely you are missing issues that our clients deem necessary for the work we provide to them through the various packages we provide. These would include common grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes (normally what happens when someone is typing too quickly and not proofing before submitting).

When you are applying to be a content writer your application test posts do in fact need to be perfect. We provide content on all levels from forum posting to SEO articles and large content projects like eBook's, Press Releases, etc. Our instructions here are very clear; if you need them simplified then this is not the right place for you to work at. We do not hand hold our writers here; everyone is an adult and should be able to follow these simple rules. If you read the link noted on our site which is in a public sub-forum (ie: no need to be logged in to read it) or any of our ad's mentioning new writers you would see that this is a fair company to work for. We have been the longest lasting most reputable company for the past decade, paid writers more than double what most do and yes we do expect our writers to be able to follow instructions.

As I have no idea who you are on the boards feel free to PM me here or on our staffer site and I can look into the reasons you received a rejected private message. You would not receive an email from anyone within our company unless your personal profile settings are set to notify you via email within your user on our boards. Hope this helps, have a good evening.

• Like Like x 1
    #18 dlawhh, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  19. BillyG

BillyG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a forum administrator, I occasionally use Professional Forum Posters to write content for my forums. I've used many in the past (Post Loop, PFP, more that I can't think of at the moment, lol), and I've had fair to good responses from some. However, recently I tried a new forum posting company that I'd never used before. Professional Forum Posters is the name, and these guys are awesome. They write great content, not just filler posts, and they actually got some of my regular members engaged in discussion. Their spelling is top-notch and they made no mistakes in grammar or punctuation either. They are a bit more expensive than the other guys, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. And I don't mind paying for great posts. So that's my review!

20. Sondra

Sondra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been writing for Paid Forum Posting since 2003 and I love it. I have made a LOT of money with them over the years. They do have rules that writers are expected to follow, and yes they have a warning system in place to help new writers learn the rules. However, warnings have nothing to do with your pay. The pay rate is the same regardless of your warning level as long as you actually complete the work. I have always found the moderators and administrators to be professional.

Whether you are a client who needs new content or a writer looking to make some money from home Paid Forum Posting is a great company. I would highly recommend using their services.