Review?

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Alexishost, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please kindly review www.alexishost.com design, services, and web copy.

Any improvement need to be add?

2. ConradGarrett

ConradGarrett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site looks great and very professional but I think that the information about your services are all cramped on your homepage. If it was me, I might make different pages and categories for each service. Anyone who's not very familiar with webhosting and etc. may get overwhelmed with your homepage. But I think that you were able to present your services very well.

3. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I absolutely love the theme and graphics.

I think you need a better banner. And getting on to your site, it loads a bit slow.

Otherwise, Its a pretty good site.

4. mv5869

mv5869
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its a nice looking site. Did you create it all yourself or use a design template?

One important suggestion: All of your pages have the same Meta title. You should change that to something unique. Its very important for SEO.

Overall, nice looking site with a professional "big man" feel to it. Good luck.

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since you planned to close the old thread, and I see nothing changed based on my previous visit, I would like to repost my review:

BANNER: The banner seems to need more refinements. It looks too simple compared to the other graphics in the template. It's much better to see a banner as good as the other graphics on the site.

Drop Down Menus: I found out that the navigation's drop down menu is using transparent white background. For the menus under the Domains, VPS, Specials, SSL and Demo, some of them can't easily be read since they go above the red texts in the image below. How about changing the BG green and text to white?

Layout: I noticed that there are white spaces below the payments options. I wonder if it's just me. I'm using Firefox. Here's a screen shot of it:

[​IMG]

Contact: May I know why is the contact details kinda censored? Like Sup*** and the others?

Title: The title seems to be very long. According to SEOCentro.com

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The fact that the homepage is so long, makes it look a little unprofessional, in my opinion. Does the home page need to be that long?

7. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

any further feedback for current improvement?

Thanks for fergal, gekidan, and all members support. I really appreciate your time, effort and thought.

Have great day.

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks very much better. The long blank space is finally gone.
    To be honest, the top header still needs more work to get more attactive.

But I noticed no changes made on this one:
    Well, it's your decision for not changing that so I have nothing against it. :D

BTW, I have noticed that the links on your footer has a missing "|" (honestly, I don't know what to call that character). Especially between Donate to Haiti, Red Cross and BAF's links. It'll be more consistent if they have one in the middle.

9. pakiboyg

pakiboyg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice website & very nice variation of background color & text color.
    Kindly decrease the size of text a little bit.

10. extremeseo2020

extremeseo2020
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seeems good , You can add ALT tags for your site footer links.

11. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Geki, I love your feedback. I get it improved now. Any additional feedback? web copy, design need to improve better?

12. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Background: Why don't you just keep the whole site background white? instead of black top and white bottom?

Footer links: Using red colors for the footer links is a bit hurting eyes for me. Others i do not know.

Banner: I think your banner need some revisions? Because it is very blur for the text and it is also obvious that your banner is a huge and long one because i can see your banner edges. Why you did not go and ask someone or designers to help you design a professional logo? As it can add on to your professionalism too.

Overall: The sites look great clean and professional which i like it except for the things i point out. Especially the banner.

13. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have nothing against it. It looks more Web 2.0ish than any other sites with a single color background.

14. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok then, maybe it is against me only. :)

15. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looks great, much better :)

16. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alexis, a few points on the copy if I may. I've put the corrections under the original lines in italics. :)

Hosting over 500.000 Business Owner

Hosting over 500.000 Business Owners
    (Should be plural. Is that 500 or half a million? If it's 500,000 use a comma - not a period. If it's 500, drop the extra zeroes.)

Our servers are strategically collocated in LambdaNet, Kiel, Germany. It is well know as part of the connecting internet backbones between Europe and North America.

Our servers are strategically located in LambdaNet, Kiel, Germany. It is a well known part of the connecting internet backbones between Europe and North America.

50+ FREE Instant Softwares Installations
    50+ FREE Instant Software Installations

Contact our sales Department team for assistance(S) or Secure your order to day . We can help !
    Contact our Sales Department team for assistance or Secure your order today. We can help!
    (Note you also need to move the period and exclamation mark in the above.)

Does your business need a blog to build relationship with your client or inform the latest product information?
    Does your business need a blog to build upon your client relationships or inform them of your latest products?

Our typical clients are individual Business owners, small business owners, entrepreneurs, young entrepreneur, and smart individuals who want to start or grow their business online. Alexishost stands for High value for money, better website hosting services , better backup , Eco-conscious and Innovation.

Our typical clients are sole business owners and young entrepreneurs. These are smart business individuals who want to either start their small business or entrepreneurial enterprise online, or take their existing one to new heights. Alexishost offers these professionals High value for money, better website hosting services, better backup, Eco-consciousness and Innovation.

You have a lot more Alexis that needs fixed I'm afraid. These were the ones that jumped out at me. Go over your copy carefully.

17. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great review Kay :) Thats alot of great advice.

18. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Love it. thanks Kay.

Someone in my developer team should make changes on it. any further feedback?

19. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm going to agree with 50Cent. The black at the top seems a little funky.

The homepage looks cramped. I know you are listing all of the great features, but it's just too long.

20. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you Sure?