Review : www.zonerhost.com

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by DaniaLLL, Sep 22, 2012.

1. DaniaLLL

DaniaLLL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all please review my VPS and VDS hosting website thanks :)

2. EricB

EricB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend putting the website in your post. I tried going to www.zonerhost.com but it wouldn't load. Is that the correct website?

• Like Like x 1
  3. PS9

PS9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Site loads now, it's certainly not a bad site. Personally the theme/layout and prices scream re-seller. If you have your own equipment advertise it.

I would change a few things as your VPN plans say unlimited bandwidth (which is technically impossible) and the dedicated plans correctly say unmetered. You said VPS and VDS on this post but the site only says dedicated servers; big difference. People who want dedicated are going to be more than annoyed when they find out it's a VDS and I'm fairly sure that in any country false advertisement would put your business at risk. For some reason the "Home" link isn't all capital letters like the rest.

• Like Like x 1
  4. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site is very welcome and from first impressions when just opening the page is WOW! I will think that as I scroll through the page, the only thing that throws me off is at the bottom of the page you have a couple of files you can download without saying anything. Also one other thing that throws me off is the computer specs that around the middle of the page. Taking in what PS9 also said is important because I feel he has some valid points made. Also I know this doesn't really matter but with what you are offering I think you could as a little more for your services. Keep it up and I'm assured it will become a big hosting site. Just make sure to promote and advertise in a positive way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I like to overall appearance and professional presentation of your site. Some points I did notice are listed below;

• "Weekly Backup" as a forum owner with databases that are updated with a lot of data everyday, I'd be much more comfortable with daily backups.
    • Your VPS plans are "STARTING AT ONLY 4.3 euro/month!" the missing zero is a little confusing. It would probably read better if it was "STARTING AT ONLY €4.30/month!"
    • I do like your money back guarantee, it does a lot to boost my confidence in using any hosting service.
    • There appears to be an image missing from the left hand side, of the first item in your knowledge base.
    • Lots of hosts do offer it, but I agree with the previous comments re "unlimited bandwidth". Personally I find it quite off-putting when any host offers that.
    Overall it's a nice site and I hope business is going well for you.

6. DaniaLLL

DaniaLLL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for suggestions and reviews we will try our best to make our self better thanks again :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have nice site but not mention packages of hosting on the main page ??

8. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A new logo, definitely.
    Darker text or darker navigation buttons at the bottom. I can barely read the text.
    A graphic instead of text for the features.
    The site is pretty good though.

9. DaniaLLL

DaniaLLL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks bro we are working on logo :)