Review Website

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Sameer shokat, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Sameer shokat

Sameer shokat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have created a website and would like your suggestions and comments about my site design, color, graphics, and other things. If you see any mistakes, please guide me with your suggestions because this is my very first experience. Please visit my site and give reply back very soon .

This is my site: http://sharebestcccam.com/

regards:
    Sameer shokat.

#1 Sameer shokat, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I hope you don't mind, I cleaned up your post to make your request clearer. As far as the request itself, there are several things that need to be done. First, get someone to proofread your content before uploading it to make sure it is written in proper English. Then, the following changes need to be made:

Take the subscription information off the home page. The "About Us" page should be about the company. Information about your services should be on the applicable web page and/or on an "FAQ" page. The "Subscription", "Reseller", and "IP TV" pages should have a brief description of what they are, and should include actual prices for each item. I don't understand what the "Packages" page is for, and the "Satbox" page has nothing on it but a group of logos. What are they for?

3. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look good and nice.
    You can improve it.
    I see that this sentences is unable to be read clearly.
    I think it is better to put the sentences below inthe top with call action button to subcribtion page.
    :
    Hope it is helpful to you.

4. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Over all I liked the website layout. I will suggest you to do changes in the color combination of your website and also the layout of the contact us page.

5. ludovic

ludovic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like your website, just one thing I don't like when prices are not clearly displayed and generally I leave the website. But that's my opinion

6. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website has a really nice responsive design and it looks good on all devices. However, whenever someone gets to the home page of your website, they should instantly know what the site is for. I am not sure what a "C-Line" but I do see some familiar logos, so I assume its some sort of TV. Even so, users should instantly know what the site is for. An 'About Us' page would be a good place for this sort of description.