Review the looks & Site functionality

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by mzpz, Dec 15, 2012.

1. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All. I have just finished to design mzpzhosting.com . I wonder what can i improve . Please provide comment on the site looks and site functionality.

If it is ok, I will also give basic hosting packages for free for 3 months for 2 members who give the most valuable comments

Thanks in Advance.

2. staurtboard

staurtboard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hosting site are great to develop. Your website is so nice. Try to keep the good work always..

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Some suggestions I would make for improving your site are as follows;

• There is quite a lot of blank space below the navigation links in your site header. Adding some content or design there would improve the overall appearance of your site.
    • This graphic that shows the details of your hosting plan looks a little out of place, it looks like a textarea field for a form. Perhaps you could do something to blend that in better with your site design.
    • There is a spelling error in the image on the bottom of the home page showing your DNS settings, it should probably be "Setting"?
    • The social networking buttons on the site don't link to any social networking profiles. I'd recommend either linking them to profiles on the relevant social networking sites or removing the buttons altogether.

4. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the kind words, staurtboard.

I am working on it. Thanks fergal.

5. madelinekim

madelinekim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is really very nice and great looking site. Its functionality is good and working properly. I think there is no need to make more changes in it because its looks perfect website. I really like so much your website.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lets Syncro

Lets Syncro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site is good, however I wonder why the name? so close to ezpz and too far to catch the mistyped traffic. Also, the graphics of the penguins aren't clean in my browser, slightly pixaliated. I know that may seem picky but if I wanted someone to host my site - look is very important.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dorfy

Dorfy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The logo could do with being a bit bigger, better to shout your name than whisper it, some of the text looks fuzzy,almost out of focus, I think you need to change the font, especially in the sample pricing panel.
    I'm not sure if Linux would appreciate you using their copyrighted logo to advertise your services, in any case it would be better to use the same version throughout. also the "read more" buttons should be at the same level, it's a bit of uniformity.

I also think having to scroll at least twice on my laptop is a bit OTT for what you are saying, reducing the sizes of text and graphics would make it a more compact and more dynamic page.

• Like Like x 2
  8. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am working on your suggestion. Thanks!

9. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first impression before reading anything on the site was a positive one. Initially the site looks professional.

Here are some drawbacks though:

1) There are spelling and grammatical errors - example 1 - MZPZ Hosting offer lite-speed

should be - MZPZ Hosting offers lightspeed

MZPZHosting is Debt Free & Independent Hosting Provider offering the professional cPanel web Hosting services. We offer 3 attractive packages to cater personal and business need.

should be - MZPZ Hosting is a debt free & independent hosting provider offering professional cPanel web hosting services. We offer 3 attractive packages to cater to your personal or business needs.

I suggest you modify the footer: Web Hosting Tips for New Bie , Personal and Business - MZPZHOSTING.COM – Web Hosting information Tips, Tutorial and Services at Your finger tips

Get rid of the text in your footer as it looks unprofessional as well. You should put something else there like just your company name and slogan. Maybe you could also have the link back to your homepage. I wouldn't put anything else in there though.

Grammar is a big deal to me when shopping online. If I see something misspelled on a company website, it sets off a giant red flag in my mind and immediately destroys my trust in that site. I immediately imagine some guy living in Singapore running this business from his apartment. I don't have anything against that guy from Singapore trying to build a business, but I would rather do business with an established company that is run professionally. If your grammar isn't perfect, then you must not be a very professional company. I trust companies that pay attention to details. I do not trust people who can't spell and can't use proper grammar. On a blog it is acceptable. On a commercial business website it is not acceptable. If you want to sell to Americans, I strongly suggest you get your grammar perfect. I can't speak for people from other countries, but as an American, I am very picky about English grammar.

2) I don't see what your competitive advantage is. It isn't price because your price isn't cheaper than what I see advertised everywhere else. You haven't given me a good reason to do business with you. Your hosting company just looks like another typical hosting company with no added benefit compared to any other host. So, why would a person choose your hosting company instead of going with a well known brand name?

I suggest you figure out what the deciding factors are for people who are looking for a hosting company. Then try to position your hosting business as a company that fulfills that particular need.

Please don't be offended by my criticism of your site. I am just telling you the honest truth. I wish you great success.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lindra Vanz

Lindra Vanz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to keep the good work always...

I also recently developed a new blog, of course, for businesses on the internet

11. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You r website look very professional but there are some errors with your website which will make you low rank in search engines so check for those.

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It would be a lot more helpful if you could please give some info on what you think those errors are?

13. 1paket.com

1paket.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks rather nice from my point of view.

14. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am working on your suggestion, ted . I appreciate it

15. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looking at the design, it's not bad at all. But I personally think it can be improved. I would like to see more features of your webhosting in the Home page of your site. Moreover, I see the site clean which is something i like. May be you can put a demo of your Hosting / Cpanel.

Also, all the best for your Hosting website.

Thank you.

16. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am now working on your suggestion.
    Last few comments?

17. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

18. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The design is good few more things that you can do with this to attract people.
    1. header have more space or looks vacant if you can lessen the space it looks elegant.
    2. A slideshow is the need of this type of website. if you add it its look more appealing.
    3. a little bit of work in font size and font selection will make it perfect.

19. pandaa

pandaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just some of my thoughts.
    • Some of your images below the sign up button seem to be blurry, as well as this image.
    • All of your hosting links near the footer all go to the same page. You could make them go to different sections of the page by linking them to a div id.
    • I like your social buttons. It would be cool if they would fade into their respective colors on hover.
    • This image doesn't look too professional. I'd work on matching the colors and style of your website all over, I think it would really improve the quality of your website.
    Keep up the good work though!

• Like Like x 1
  20. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice Theme but logo is't impressive.