Review of webpage

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by rudradhar, Aug 31, 2012.

1. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys

I am doing SEO on a keyword for healthy recipes. I want to know whether this site is penalized by Google or some other issue. Because this page is not coming in SERP result of Google.

2. rob

rob
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sorry to break it to you, but everyone and their mother does recipes for seo. DONT DO THEM, COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

i started out doing recipes as well to no avail.

try keywords that are brand new, like trends, something along those lines.

3. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. manojagadi

manojagadi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi rudradhar, Welcome to the forum.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What have you been doing?. The only place I see the phrase "healthy recipes" is in the title tag and "description" and "keywords" meta tags. I don't see the phrase "healthy recipes" anywhere in the content of the page - actually, I don't see any content on the page, just images and links. With no content, Google's bots and spiders don't see anything relevant to any search phrase. You're not being penalized, you're just not doing anything to encourage Google to lift your site in the rankings.

I'm not sure what this has to do with rudradhar's problem. If I understand you correctly, he is not using what you call "recipes" for seo (which I think means the tricks and games that others recommend), he is trying to get his webpage raked for the phrase "healthy recipes". I don't think he needs to use brand new phrases, but he might want to use less competitive phrases related to "healthy recipes".

• Like Like x 1
  6. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site is save, Alexa ranking is good as well the PR is 1. You must have to do SEO according to the nowadays updates, if you want to see your site in search.

7. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like Print said your Alexa rating is good, and page rank is also good so you are off to a great start. I know that you didn't ask what we though of the site but I think the site looks pretty good but I think you could find a little better design. But aside from that it looks really good.