Review of Site

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by rudradhar, Aug 10, 2012.

1. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys

Can anyone review my site ihealthu. com I am doing SEO for last 4 months for this site, but still there is no result. My targeted keywords are health magazine and healthy recipes

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What results do you want to have? Hmm. with your website having a PR3, i don't think you are not getting any results after all.

3. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll echo the same: what is the result that you want?

What are the keywords you want to target? Obviously it's about health and fitness but I see no specific thing on the site. There is also a lot of competition for that sort of thing so hard to break through. Seems you are trying to sell Britannia NutriChoice cookies so if that's the case, I'd concentrate on that. Your home page description tag doesn't offer a clear clue. It's way too long by the way.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

For the two keyword phrases mentioned in rudradhar's post, the PR for the top-ranked websites is between 5 and 7, and even the fifth ranked website has a PR4, so PR3 is too low. However, I would not concentrate solely on increasing the PR. Concentrate on improving the site from an SEO point of view, without forgetting about the visitor, and the PR will come.

I checked on both keyword phases mentioned in the OP, and they are very competitive, with most of the top five rankings belonging to well-known magazines, so it is going to be difficult, if not impossible, to break through on your own. Even if you hired someone to do the SEO for you, it would not be impossible, but is probably not going to happen in 4 months.
    As far as the website itself is concerned, I agree with LucidWebMarketing. Your description is too long, with irrelevant information that has nothing to do with the keyword phrases you want to target. Although your Title Tag has one of the desired phrases in it, the homepage has very little content on it for the search engines bots to index.

• Like Like x 1
  5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hope noways your getting good traffic because your Alexa going well. So beast of luck for the PR 3 site.

6. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i can't see your site on the first page, must be doing SEO incorrectly, or techniques must be of low quality,i advise you go for a good company offering the best services for SEO, your site is a cool one and must be on a high place. so bring it on.:)

7. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wanted to improve my SERP ranking for Keywords Health Magazine and Healthy Recipes. The pages for respective keywords are ihealthu. com/health-magazine and ihealthu. com/healthy-recipes

Thanks for all your valuable comments.

My aim is to first improve the SERP position since currently for Healthy magazine as a keyword I am at 30th page. So I wanted it to bring at atleast in top 3 pages.

For this keyword I am targeting my inner-pages those are ihealthu. com/health-magazine and ihealthu. com'healthy-recipes.

8. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you should try other keywords, similar (you may have to go with the less searches) and top there at first.
    Check for "free health magazine(s)" or "new health magazine" etc.
    I also think that your site could be a little faster, not that it is slow now, but i see it can be more optimized.
    Some tips are to place the js scripts in the very top of the <head>
    Use subdirectories like img1.domain.com img2.domain.com etc. that will have max 2 images in each and load the images from there ;) This is a common trick that i have been using for years when i optimize websites.