Review My Website

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by ron13315, Sep 7, 2017.

1. ron13315

ron13315
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For almost 5years of being a freelancer I notice most of my clients don't want to use the exactly looks of the theme or templates available in the market, so I end up editting the themes to meet the client desire.

Most themes/template I can see now is looks almost the same like flat design, row by row background etc. That is why I launched my own site where I showcase themes with the old fashion design but still responsive or compatible with all gadgets.

What do you think about my idea?

Any critique and suggestions will be appreciated.

https://www.20dollarthemes.com

2. DanLucks

DanLucks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hiya,

First off, I just want to say congrats on launching your site - its great that you saw an opportunity and went for it, totally earned my respect.

I think it looks great. My immediate comments would be that perhaps there could be a few more Calls to Action, as I found myself drifting around a little trying to understand what was/wasnt interactive and how I was meant to navigate. Also some of the content could be shaped up - there are a few typos and grammatical mistakes here and there. This perhaps negated some off the positive effect of the message.

Overall though, great job!

3. ron13315

ron13315
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks you very much for a warm review DanLucks, I really want to add more content but english is not my first language and having trouble with the grammar. Im waiting for my friend to do some content writing.

4. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a nice simple website so there isn't a lot to change but I would recommend to try to a different FONT for the headings. Also put something in your footer, things you can include are social media links, contact info etc.