Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Delgado2009, Mar 11, 2013.
Link: Best Prices on Supplements
The name says everything, what do you think?
The site looks very professional and appealing in my opinion. Trust is obviously very important in your niche and I feel that your website gives the impression that you are a trustworthy supplier.
On your Grocery List page, I only see products beginning with "C", is that the way it is supposed to be?
Is this a feeder / affiliate site for the iherb? That's the first impression I got and probably what a visitor would think if they browsed around. Based on the name, the initial expectation is different from what I experienced, in many ways the "trust" was instantly broken.
The design itself is nice in terms of visually presenting the products / pricing is ok.
Looks professional and very comfortable. Nice color theme. The banner ads is very catchy, but I would suggest to make the description of the products a bit larger and easier to read, that could be what attract people to buy...
good website overall..but a few things for the homepage which i guess is the main template for the website.....the scroll is a bit too long........so you have to scroll down a bit too much..........
also the logo is not definied....for brand awareness i would update this....
I have to add more products...in order to update this page. It takes times to do some research for each product...I have to collect information about the active ingredients on each product, to see what are the benefits..side effects, something like that. It's not an easy work, anyway.
Why do you think that?
The idea is not to write an article of 1000 words about a product...The main idea is to compare the prices of the products (of course, there should be a description, but not so long)
When it comes to the logo, I prefer something simple...
Re: Best Pricez
Really nice, clean, attractive theme. Easy to view, navigate* and read.
1. The right-hand column overpowers the main column on many pages, for two reasons: the size of the tiles and the depth of the column. It could create the impression that the site's real content is the ads in the right-hand column.
Suggestion: increase the size of the products listings to three per row instead of four. Especially the size of the actual product pics. The product should always be the "hero", even on a price-comparison site.
2. I like the sea-green highlight colour, but in some instances — notably the main slider area and the footer — the colour may be too light for many viewers to be able to read the reversed-out (white) type easily. On the price tags and buttons the colour is darker, so this is fine. If viewers have to struggle to read text, their comprehension levels drop dramatically — along with conversions.
3. *Navigation: There’s no clear or consistent link in the navigation menu and breadcrumbs to your home page. This adds a degree of uncertainty or unpredictability which can be stressful or confusing to viewers. Confused and stressed prospects rarely buy. They leave.
4. I can understand the comment earlier about this being an iherb reseller site. Every page is dominated by the brand in the header banner and the multiple tiles (especially the sheer size of those tiles) promoting that brand in the right-hand column. If you want to avoid that impression, try reducing the size of those tiles. It won't lose impact to any undesirable degree, and may even increase response rates by being less in-your-face.
5. The individual product pages are excellent. So informative, yet in such easy-to-manage format. The tabs are a really sensible way to delivery more information for those who want it. Allowing the viewer to be in control of their own choices is always smart.
The role of any commercial web site is three-fold:
1. Get itself noticed.
2. Get itself read/watched/listened-to.
3. Get the desired action from the prospect. (Request more information, request help, buy, etc.)
The longer you can interact with your visitors, the higher the likelihood of them buying — provided that they're staying for the right reasons (eg: not because they're confused or trying to find information or help).
I've posted an entire section of useful hints and tips for getting visitors to stay longer and buy more often here: http://profitclinic.com/viscom/
Overall: Your site is fresh, attractive and well designed. I've suggested some tweaks that can help you enjoy better results, but the basics are mostly all there.
Thanks man! I've changed the font from footer. When you refer to tiles, you refer to images?
I have checked this site many times as you had promoted about your products in other thread. Your website is clean and nice. I really like your design. Nice fonts used. All the best for your site!
Yes… tiles are a form of banner ad where the dimensions are close to square — they're not strip banners like the iherb free sample banner in your header.
The two iherb "banner" ads in your right-hand column are both tiles.
Not even your website design is awesome also product images are very sharp and eye catching. Just 1 suggestion from side is product are seems to be small size and buttons aswell.
I agree with shawnchin, the images and accompanying buttons are small, making them larger will help fill in the large quantity of white space. I also noted in the bottom right corner of the page you have links to a website hosting provider - why are these on a vitamin selling website? Below that, you are offering a collaboration (links) to websites related to supplements and natural health products. You want to avoid giving visitors the opportunity to leave your site, because it gives a potential customer the opportunity to go elsewhere, and you lose the sale.
When I will add more products, the white space will be filled.
All the external links open in a new window. In my view, from a collaboration you have more benefits than disadvantages.
Hi, could you add a nice logo as well ? It would give the page some color
It depends on how you see a nice logo...
Also I notice that you are using wordpress theme. Is it?
I've updated the sidebar, now it should look ok.
I think your site is very much appealing for the average user. Its a very clean design and the colours have been very well contrasted which gives a legit look to the website. However, a more finer scrutiny of your website (if you want one), you could do some adjustments to the bottom white bar placed on the extreme right. Those black corners can get some redesign, buts its very minute a change. i think you should now get going with the exchange of traffic and streaming for more customers
1: Clean + Professional
2: Easy to understand
3: fast Loading index of website
4: try to use your logo bit more attractive,
Good luck with your website , Hope this website is going well for you