Review My Website

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by muqtada123, Jun 25, 2009.

1. muqtada123

muqtada123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Overall the site looks very professional, well done with that. Please see some comments below.

The site homepage looks a little cluttered and the text is a little small for my liking. This is a personal view and may not be something of concern to your other visitors. However, it might help your site to look even more professional if you removed a little text and some images and then spaced things out a little better.

For example, with reference to this image - http://www.idsketch.com/images/printing.jpg it might help if you just used the printing roll part of the image and removed the yellow bit, I don't even know what that is to be honest.

Another example, you have images on both sides of your "Hot Selling Items" - CD Jackets, Folders & Stickers. It might look a little less cluttered if you had images on one side only.

I'm not a huge fan of the pink / salmon colour behind the sub-headings such as "Hot Selling Items". You might consider making those heading layouts the same as other heading layouts on the page, to give the page design a little more consistency.

When I'm on the IDsketch domain I see reference to the Printingblue.com domain on the top frame, it may be associated with your Live Chat service.

Frames are not really a good thing in terms of SEO or user-friendliness, probably best if you find another way to present your site the way you want it, without using frames.

The image on the very top left of your Return & Exchange Policy is not displaying.

Your chat server appears to be working fine now. I've just been getting some quotes from the very helpful Malina.

If you let me know your thoughts on these points I will give you some more feedback.

3. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice site man it looks very professional site, easy to use as well. If had to give marks to you site i would give it 9 out of 10:)

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site really looks very professional but I kept getting an error message:
    Everytime I close that pop-up, it always shows again.
    Anyone here got that error message again?

5. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. I also get that message again and again. Can you please do something about that - that really irritates.

6. DollarMirrordotcomGuy

DollarMirrordotcomGuy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, very nice website! I envy the slideshow effects...I haven't configured on how to install one on my site. Your site is not at all bad, it's like a combination of a personalized-corporate website if there's such a thing. Although the design is quite conventional, those you can see from common free templates, overall, it has a good vibe and appeal to visitors. It suggests professionality in some ways...I like the light colors. Congratulations!

#6 DollarMirrordotcomGuy, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009