Review my website for web services

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by ron13315, Sep 11, 2014.

1. ron13315

ron13315
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here's my site for web services. I launched it 1month ago.

http://rondesignsph.com/

please let me know your suggestions. thanks for advance.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

First, you are in a profession where people want to hire someone who knows what they are doing. They want someone professional, who can provide them with the services they need. My first impression when looking at the site is that you are not what I am looking for. You describe your website as "my little web page". It just doesn't sound professional. Then speaking of "web page", that is also a problem - it's only one page. there are no details about the services you offer, just a list with prices. You should create a page for your services, so you can provide details about each service. Website Design/Deelopment should be a separate page, with more content to explain the service, plus why clients should use you instead of a competitor. Your "about me" page should give more details about your schooling and skills. Your so-called "portfolio" looks like a bunch of templates - it doesn't really encourage me to hire you, in fact it helps convince me not to. Your "Full Website Package" link creates a pop-up that I couldn't close - I had to reload the page to go back to the main page. Actually, all the links on the page create pop-ups - these should be separate pages, not pop-ups. At the bottom of the price list, you said, "or Send me a message and tell me what you need about your WEB, I'll take care of it." This does not sound professional, and shows me you don't know basic English. A better way to put it would be "or Email me with your website design needs, and I'll send you a custom quote", with "Email me" as a "mailto" link, so they can just click on the link and send you an email. you might want to change you signature here on BAF, too.
    Finally, you didn't ask, but I'm going to tell you anyway. If you really want to be taken seriously as a professional (and if you don't, don't bother being in business) get rid of the SEO Directory Submission Service. No matter what you charge, your clients are wasting their money, and as a professional, you should know that, and should know better. You might want to take a real hard look at your "SEO Link Building" service as well.
    Some of the above may sound a little harsh, but there are too many charlatans out there. If we want to improve the reputation of the Website Design/Marketing business, we need more people who know what they are doing, not less.

3. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, Joeroxx was right and you need to work hard on your site cause it is new. I appreciate a little thing to it. It is simple make it professional look and a friendly website.

4. ron13315

ron13315
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to you @Joeroxx you really did wake me up. Honestly Im not good in english language that is why I have less content. I will fix it all later, Im thinking how can I make my portfolio side looks better.

thanks @Joeroxx and Clarence

5. fleagle

fleagle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice site Ron, great that you have a portfolio section to show off your work. You might want work on your about page, and start a blog linked to your home page. also some testimonials would help. All these suggestions are to build trust and credibility FOR YOU and your website.

6. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great responsive design, but I noticed (if you are interested) that there is not very much SEO. Are you planning to use SEO later? Your meta description could be a bit longer and you could add more keywords to it.

7. DarkMoria

DarkMoria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your portfolio links are kinda off and are slow loading. Other then that super job. My question is how do you plan to compete against others in this niche? There are so many sites just like yours.