Review: My Blogroll

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by GekiDan, Jul 22, 2010.

1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I decided to clean up my homepage fro outbounding links that came from my blogroll.
    Although it's hard to do that, since my eyes are used to on having links on the sidebar, I have transferred all other links to a static page on the inner pages of my blog.

Here's the link to my blog roll: http://www.jefusion.com/p/jefusion-blogroll-and-link-exchanges.html
    Listed there is the name of the blog, link to it and a small descriptio about the site.

What do you think of it?
    Isn't it much better this way?

2. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah it is much more better for me. It is neater and it is group into categories, easier for people who view your blog roll to find links and other interesting stuff.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It's a nice idea, it means that you can fit more links on your site, than you could if you confined them to the blog roll in your nav bar. It also has the benefit that you can give more space to each link and can hence give a description of them.

4. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it looks really good. I especially like the descriptive element you've added. I may do the same thing at my site because my blogroll's stretching a bit too long for my liking now. Thanks for the inspiration! Nice job. :)

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Glad I made you inspired to do the same.
    Basically, I just got the idea from a site that I accidentally visited from following many links. And just thought that it could be a good idea by then. :D

6. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nicely done. I like how it is organized alphabetically and the mini description alongside it helps readers pick which site to look at.

7. ABM House

ABM House
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's very nice. I think you done very good job carry-on.