Review for my website.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by psrb4u, Dec 2, 2012.

1. psrb4u

psrb4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seeing so many valuable suggestios and feedback, I would love the same for my website regarding Aadhar Card. Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

2. madelinekim

madelinekim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is very nice and good looking site. You share here good information about Aadhar card that very useful for the people. You can use good colour theme and easy navigation in it that make your site more attractive.

3. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you have too many ads above the fold for my taste. The site looks like it was Made For Adsense (which it probably was).

Based on the overall look of the site, I personally would not trust any of the information on your site and would probably click away from the site almost immediately.

You could improve the look of the site by including images in your posts that also appear with thumbnails on the homepage.

I would change the background color (to the left and right of the main site). In my opinion there is too much white.

I am not saying any of this to be mean or to discourage you. I am being totally honest about what my impression of your site was.

• Like Like x 1
  4. killer457

killer457
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am totally agree with Ted.

5. Claire Trivium

Claire Trivium
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a bit simple but it works.