Review For my CheapHostingForum,

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by sobi123, Mar 8, 2013.

1. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi, i need some reviews for my New Cheaphostingforum,

Title: Cheap Hosting Forum -- Paid And Free hosting Talk
    URL: http://cheaphostingforum.com/
    Description : Web Hosting Forum is a forum for web hosting enthusiasts. Discuss shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS and dedicated server hosting, and lots more. You can also promote your web hosting services and engage in webmaster specific discussions.

Waiting For your Reviews,
    Thanks,

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looks good to me. but you might want to take out that div tags below, its annoying in a way. maybe you need to be active on your forum yourself.
    You haven't answer to the thread I created few days ago.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fairly nice design, obviously needs some content though so do your best to create some new discussions. Personally it all seemed a little big and 'in your face'. There's quite a few adverts already, the tag cloud is very large and there are quite a lot of sections (perhaps consider reducing this amount until the site is more active)?

Good luck with the site.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's an excellent domain name and I believe the forum could do really well if you work at it. My suggestions are as follows;

• Fix the Google ad link ads, so that they fit into the box that contains them. You can see what I'm referring to here.
    • Try to show more of your forum section titles above the fold, by reducing the space taken up by your header and adverts.
    • Merge some of your forum sections, so that you have less sections but each individual section will be more active.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pandaa

pandaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are my thoughts. :)
    • I like the design, Envira does nice work. :)
    • On small monitors/mobile, the breadcrumb ads look funky.
    • The ad above the forums isn't vertically centered in the space, and that bugs me a bit.
    • You have quite a lot of forums. I'd cut down on them, it will be much easier to expand later and easier to make them look active.
    • I would just go ahead and get rid of the tags. I've never found them useful, and they take up quite a bit of space. And while we're talking about the footer, I'd get rid of the giant ad at the bottom. I don't think you'll earn much revenue in that spot, to be brutally honest.
    • Make SURE you get started on those social media links. Social media is probably the easiest way to jump start a new forum. And if you're not planning on filling in phone or skype links, remove them.
    • You could link your email information area to a contact.php, there is a plugin which enhances it quite nicely for MyBB.
    • What's your reason for the default admin account? I think it looks tacky, I'd merge it with your main account. Not only does it look better, but it makes you appear friendlier to your members.
    I hope I've helped you out. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks quite good to me. It looks a bit professional too. Good to see you have placed Google adsense perfectly. I don't If this is my problem or others too, I tried with a refresh but it didn't work. The Top Navigation bar doesn't work. It's like a text there nor the search button works. Can you fix that?

• Like Like x 2
  7. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great Reviews , Great Comments for helping my forum , am working on this issues as some members saying in above posts , will fix these issues as soon as possible, Thanks,

8. Alan Robinson

Alan Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

one suggestion is get rid of your sub forums, at leaste some of them any way and get your header sorted out. Its way out of alignment