Revenue Sharing websites and earning online

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by silent_thunder, Oct 5, 2008.

1. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have google adsense account and you dont have a popular forum or website and are unable to earn you can use websites which allow revenue sharing. most of them allow a 50% percent sharing which is your adsense ads will be showed 50% percent of the time but I found a website which allows 100% share of revenues which is really an oppurunity for you to earn!! So go to google and search for these sites which allow sharing of revenue and sign up

Some are forum and others blogging community.You can write articles or post in a forum and earn money.So get started!!

Btw http://arulprakash.qassia.com/ this is my blog at qassia one of the best I found on the internet!! you can promote your website as an webmaster or just add some interesting reads to earn money!! So this is a good opportunity for people to start making some money online!!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Silent, do you get much traffic to your blog coming from the Qassia site?

Do they pay out 100% of revenue?

3. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had just started out but I do get money from other forums which offer revenue sharing Like DP but they are not 100% But I chatted with a qassia member who has promtoed his blog and now has his qassia blog at PR3 he said he is earining about $75/month.He adds Content 4 times a week!! Just plain copy and paste content wont be enough!! If viewers like it you get a higher rank on qassia so you have oppurunity if you develop it.

Good for writers who dont have time or resources to develop a site on their own!!
    A great way to make money I would say!! 20 articles per month is more than enough and once you get promotion done you will get repeated revenue thats the pluz

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good luck with it Silent.

Your page on that site shows your profile. I don't see any articles that you have written. Have you added any articles / posts yet?

5. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had added one article but its not published yet as it is under ratings...other users must rate your article. Its a way to moderate content being added on the site

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The concept of giving members control of what gets published and what doesn't is an interesting one. It could also save on administration time required to moderate the content.

7. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes!! and it also makes users not fight with another user!! Lets say its a win-win, I got two articles approved!!:D

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done on having your articles approved. You do provide some useful tips in your 5 Ways to Keep Visitors Coming Back article.

I noticed that you publish some articles on Qassia that you have also published on your blog. It might be a good idea to publish them on your blog first and allow some time for the search engines to index them, before putting them up on Qassia. This will avoid having your blog penalised by the search engines for having duplicate content.

9. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes!! fergal you are correct I always pulish my articles on my Blog and then I add them to qassia!! Qassia accepts content authored by you but already posted in your blog so no problem with that!! but if you create an article just for qassia you get a direct backlink to your website of choice that is the coolest offer!!

I really like that part of the article sharing!! You lose nothing yet you gain external link plus adsense revenue

10. entreator

entreator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

silent i don't own a website........can i still make money through Qassia.......i do content writing...........please give me some info on this............

11. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you can earn money!! You need to have an google adsense account though!! what you do is create an account and then start writing articles in Qassia.Qassia is page rank 6 website so you get Higher page impressions than publishing the articles on your site.But you can also create an blogspot blog and then add that site to your qassia account..they are giving backlinks so why waste it??