Retrieve Deleted Files

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by lamadai, Sep 12, 2013.

1. lamadai

lamadai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mistakenly deleted my brothers game's saved data. Is there any possibility I might, somehow, bring it back. So my bro wouldn't have to start from the beginning?

2. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can recover it from
    1.Panda Recovery
    Pandora Recovery actually recovers files permanently removed from Recycle Bin, files originally deleted using Shift + Delete keys bypassing Recycle Bin and files deleted from DOS prompt. Pandora Recovery allows you to find and recover recoverable deleted files from NTFS-formatted volumes, regardless of their type - you can recover pictures, songs, movies or documents. Setup file is 2.12 MB in size.
    2.TOKIWA Data Recovery
    Data Recovery is freeware and written by TOKIWA to undelete accidentally deleted files even from recycle bin. It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS undeletion. Even in both NTFS compressed files and EFS encrypted files. Zip file is only 198 KB in size, no installation required and it’s portable.
    3. Undelete Plus
    Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to restore accidentally deleted files. It can also recover files that have been emptied from the Recycle Bin, permanantly deleted files within Windows using the Shift + Delete, and files that have been deleted from within a Command Prompt. Undelete Plus works under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32,NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards. Program is only 583 KB in size and requires no installation, Portable.

3. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can use ease us data recovery or recover my files software to recover your system deleted data

4. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Through Panda Recovery software you can receive back your deleted data.

5. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use Advanced NTFS Recovery.

6. vkborty

vkborty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use the data recovery tool to help you recover your lost data, there many this tools in the website, such as Coolmuster Data Recovery, iPubsoft Data Recovery, iStonsoft Data Recovery Amacsoft Data Recovery and so on,if you want to have a try,you can google it.

7. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I would suggest the MX-GGM software. Its really apparently good to restore the deleted file on drive.Its it is maximize your chances of recovering your files. you can get your files back.

8. Aiplabro

Aiplabro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello..

In internet you can download many data recovery software that recover your normal deleted data or Shift+delete or Delete through Command prompt you can easily recover it.

9. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just download Recover my history by searching on Google it will help you....

10. videcel

videcel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As ershi writes, you need a data recovery tool to regain your photos back as long as you have not rewritten the original data. Do not save new data on this SD card and connect it to a computer or laptop via a card Reader.
    And then, download data recovery software to restore your photos back. There are plenty of data recovery tools. You should cautiously select a right one.
    Run the software several times so that you could restore the largest amount of your data.
    At last, save your recovered data on a different card or drive in case of recovery failure.
    Important note: The rewritten data can be erased forever. You should remember not to put new file to rewrite the original data.
    The recovered data should be saved on a different storage device in case of data loss.
    You are supposed to make data backups as possible as you can in the future.

11. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm also looking for a freeware memory backup and restore software. Hope the first response will be suitable for me.

12. daniel.stock2013

daniel.stock2013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use the Pandora Recovery. Pandora Mobile Recovery is a portable version of Pandora Recovery that requires no installation and is distributed on a 1 GB USB thumb drive as part of the Pandora PowerPack. Pandora Recovery can run directly from the USB drive and deleted files may be recovered into the drive! Every user of Pandora Mobile Recovery enjoys an increase in the data recovery success rate through two major direct benefits of this portable version:

13. alexander_lewis

alexander_lewis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm afraid that no data recovery software can restore "game's saved data". Most data recovery tools can only recover lost files from hard disk, memory card, iPhone, Android phone, etc.

14. akashram

akashram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can recover your deleted files from the panda recovery software.

15. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess it's impossible but you can protect yourself for future - make regular back ups. I used to lose much important information so now I have installed Acronis tool and no more problems. At least my latest versions can be recovered.

16. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It might be hard, because there is a big chance that this data was overwritten. Then there is no chance to restore it. In general, you are able to restore data after deleting it because operating system marks some parts of disk as empty and ready to save new data, but doesn't physically delete it unless some new data is written in the same place. If you saved a game on the same slot, it probably uses the same physical memory space, so better be nice to your brother ;)

17. stellafranti

stellafranti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Data recovery from a hard drive is very easy using any data recovery software. You have to install a data recovery software and just scan and recovery your lost files. The recovery from hard drive or memory card depends on the type of recovery like either you have deleted your files formatted your card. try the trail version of Amrev data recovery software then purchase when satisfied.

18. Topnew

Topnew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Trevor.

19. clickmaster

clickmaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are software which can retrieve deleted data back but remember that some of the files may be corrupt cuz there isn't a software with 100% retreiving capacity.

20. ramsukhsahu

ramsukhsahu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to download the files recovery software from internet after install it and recover your deleted files