Retail Distribution

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by bladavis, Mar 7, 2012.

1. bladavis

bladavis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We currently have a strong profitable business selling one product - it is a specific type of robe used by churches.

We have been in business since 2005, and continue to gain market-share. However, we only sell online through our website.

We would like to explore the idea of setting up distribution through all of the Bible book stores and Christian Supply Stores in towns throughout the US. Large cities have LifeWay Christian Store, and we're not really after them (I don't think), but there are Christian Book and Supply Stores throughout the country who would love to have a good source for these robes.

We are doing Great online, but I don't know the rules of the distribution side or the Retail partnership side.

Please give me some insights as to what our steps should be, as well as ANY advice you may have in making this a success - OR if you think it's Not a good idea.

[Also, we would possibly be interested in somebody who already knows distribution in this niche]

Thanks so much for your help -
    MUCH Appreciated
    Brian