Reseller for your own use

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Matt, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For people who open up a lot of sites, do you buy your own reseller hosting? I personally only have one but I do know one person who does this. He does have a habit to open a lot of forums then close them or sell them though.

2. John Dale

John Dale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

Reseller hosting is also an inexpensive way for web hosting entrepreneurs to start a company. Most reseller hosting plans allow resellers to create their own service plans and choose their own pricing structure. In many cases, resellers are able to establish their own branding via customized control panels and name servers.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've a reseller hosting account with HostGator that I only use for my own sites. It works well for that purpose.

4. CloptonCapital

CloptonCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not reseller per se, just get an account that allows unlimited domains and sqls. As opposed to paying $5 per site hosted it makes more sense to spend $5-10 a month hosting dozens of sites.

5. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I meant for people that start many forums :) It can become expensive due to the fact that there are many other hosting sites out there. It is really hard to get a good big company now a days.