Request to community experts to review our site

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Jessica Thomson, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

On your site it says:
    But your site doesn't work well on my phone. So that needs fixing.

The copy on the site needs a lot of work. There are multiple grammatical errors and some of it makes no sense at all:
    The contact number is in NY which is no good to anyone in the rest of the world. And you appear to be hosted with GoDaddy - that makes you look cheap.

The navigation is confusing

A good number of the sites in your portfolio have changed. The portfolio links open scaled down images of homepages which is pointless. I want to see the site you built not a tiny screenshot

The coding in your site is very poor, slow to load and appears be based on the 2015 theme. Not a good example of modern design

fisicx
    This message by fisicx has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. vjproduction

vjproduction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not an expert but I can say that I don't like slow response / loading time and that too bright and blurry image in the header. Other than that it's good.

4. thao11

thao11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The contact number is in NY which is no good to anyone in the rest of the world. And you appear to be hosted with GoDaddy - that makes you look cheap.

5. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your review but want to make one correction, that we are not hosted on GoDaddy :)

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The confusion resulted because, according to Whois Domain Tools, the domain registrar is GoDaddy.com. Further down on the page however, the actual nameservers are on HostGator.