Remastered Bioshock: The Collection

Discussion in 'Games' started by Arsudar, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Arsudar

Arsudar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just an announcement for people who are Bioshock serie's fan:
    The Bioshock Collection will be launched in North America on September 13, Australia on September 15, and internationally on September 16.
    This includes Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, all have remastered visuals in 1080p.

Will you get them?

2. Baloo

Baloo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No one answered you?

It's a bit of a weird topic at this site, but since there is a subforum for it I guess it should be somewhat relevant. I use video-games as a way for me to relax when I get home from work, just to calm down and think about non-business related things.

I already finished Bioshock 1 and Infinity, so I will probably not get this collection. Probably gonna get myself the Assassins Creed: Ezio Collection instead. Loved those games, and they feel more replayable than the Bioshock games.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I made a minor edit to your post, as I didn't think you were asking if a member named "Noone" had replied. Anyway, just as you use video games(no hyphen necessary) as a way to "relax...calm down...and think about non-business related things", other member may have other ways to do the same. So, we decided to re-organize the "Off Topic Discussions" forum and give the members a place where they can discuss their favorite "non-business related things".

4. Baloo

Baloo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joseph.

While I do agree with a lot of things you say regarding marketing, I do not appriciate you fiddeling with my posts. They are a representation of me in this forum. I am not a English native-speaker, and as such there will sometimes be spelling/grammatical errors. Let them be.

Thank you.