Reliable hosting in New Zealand?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Jul 14, 2015.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to find the most reliable place for media hosting - need VPS in New Zealand (stable and fast).
    Have seen that vpsnine.com offered Linux VPS plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What host is better from your view points?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

2. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may have a reliable VPS deal from a2hosting.com and RDO Server.
    These hosts are good at delivering quality services taking into account the needs of all their customers.
    Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant. Support is active for 24 hours.

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been with Vpsnine.com for about 9 months now. Server uptime is good, tech support is good.
    Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP (Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.)

4. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Vpsnine.com is cool web host. They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
    Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable. They are so reliable that I tend to forget who my web host is!

5. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Country really matters very less because a good hosting provider will cover up every angle. I am currently using Serveria, it’s the best worldwide especially for Dedicated hosting, it comes with up to 10 Clean IPs, Free Software installs, Multiple Gigabit Connections and more importantly they have got 14 days money back guarantee available to help us out!

6. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My experience with Vpsnine.com vps web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
    All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

7. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I went with vpsnine.com because of good reviews. They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.