Reliable Hosting in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Sep 30, 2014.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am in search of information on shared hosting solutions for my new wordpress project.
    I recognized that digitalserver.com.mx offered nice hosting solutions in Mexico.
    What can you say about their uptime and customer care?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks I can save in hosting fees.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?

4. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I'd recommend to not bother about location in your country, CDNs nowadays are perfectly suitable to deliver content to your visitors from any country.

5. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digitalserver.com.mx is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
    Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. Probably that is reason that they can afford to offer cheaper service or they might have learned few other tricks of purchasing cheaper servers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.

7. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're earning from your website, it may be worth your while to pay those extra dollars. After all, as long as your site is "up", you stand the chance of getting additional sales which will more than make up for the additional cost of a few bucks. Remember: no site, no sale.

8. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would probably stay away. Stick with a company that can be reached, like GoDaddy. They are extremely cheap as well.

9. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I believe that south US companies located in TX or FL would definitely fit your needs with latency

10. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

11. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This means you no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting companies. With one simple click you can access a vast knowledgebase, which contains expert answers to common questions.

12. vpopali

vpopali
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly I don't know much about it. But, based my experience i'll suggest you to use gostats (www.gostats.com). Coming to your doubts about customer care, you'll receive the best service from Gostats.
    It also has advanced eatures for users and the greatest thing is they are all free. You must go for it!

13. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My site is always up and has a incredible amount of bandwidth. You can not go wrong with digitalserver.com.mx
    The support is practically on MSN/AIM/ICQ every time I have needed something. The pricing is affordable, even to a student like me!

14. regicide3342

regicide3342
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should be careful: a server in mexico might be hard to find. Atleast a legit one. Just be sure that you wont be scammed in a foolish trade or any sort of other scam. Thats my tip.

15. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been with digitalserver.com.mx for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
    here are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.