Reliable cloud hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Sep 23, 2015.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 15GBs - space, 260Gbs - transfer!
    Any experience with Viux.com? I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

2. StrangeRobot

StrangeRobot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. James4

James4
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, I’ve not any kind of experience with viux. Since, 2009 we have been using LayerWebHost services.
    Every business website has their own requirement and priorities. On priorities basis webmaster define that’s what type of hosting you want for Particular website.
    But, in these six years, we have seen that LayerWebHost’s Affordable Business Website Hosting plan met our all website needs at affordable prices. Till now, we are also happy with their customer supports, secure, and fast services.
    One thing that we love about LayerWebHost and also recommend us to stay in touch with their services in from long period is, Along with secure, and fast you can also get following great features included with all web hosting packages.

• Free Instant Setup
    • Free Website Migration
    • Full User Support
    • Website Building Tools
    • 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
    • Management Control Panel
    So, I think along with Viux you have also take a look at LayerWebHost Domain Hosting Registration Service.
    Along with above given free features, Here are some more tips to help you make the right decisions or What should one know before choosing a host?

• Understand the types of hosting.
    • Space & Scalability
    • Speed
    • Security
    • Reliability
    • Technical Support
    • Control Panel
    • Email Capabilities
    • Add-on Features
    • Cost of Service
    • Reports.
    I hope this answer help in your way to get resolve your issues.
    Thanks.

James4
    This message by James4 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you looked for reviews on their service? I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

5. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been with 4Goodhosting.com for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been 100% positive. The big thing for me is the uptime, reliability and support. The uptime is perfect and the reliability is outstanding. Their support is always active and very helpful when needed. My support requests was responded in just few minutes and they able to restore my lost files for free. I am fully satisfied with them. Go ahead and try them.

6. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some website hosting service providers

1. GoDaddy:

Godaddy web hosting is one of the largest web hosting provider.
    Features:
    1. Free domain name with annual plan.
    2. 24*7 best customer support.
    3. Provides almost every extra service needed to run any type of website.
    4. One click installation of famous CMS like wordpress, joomla.

2. HostingRaja:
    This indian company is gaining popularity and is famous for its value for money plans.
    Featues:
    1. Value for money. It is affordable.
    2. HostingRaja is government approved accredited registrar for .in and .co.in domains.

3. ipage:
    It is an US based company. They have reliable web hosting service.
    Featues:
    1. Unlimited plan at low price.
    2. Free set up.
    3. Money back guarantee.

7. RyanMartin

RyanMartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try Dewlance.com, They are giving a 3 month free ssd hosting on some of forums. My blog is hosted with them and service is good.

GoDaddy.com service is good but they are domain registrar so use them with caution and beware of Indian company.

8. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking out for a reliable web hosting solution, first of all you have to identify in which location you wish to host your website, from where you are getting more visitors at which location you have your targeted audience first try to creep out this. Once it is done, then moved to the specific web hosting solutions.

9. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I switched to Viux.com about a year and a half ago (when my previous host absconded without warning), and I have been favorably impressed with them since day one. Their customer service is amazing even on weekends, holidays, odd hours ñ they always respond. Their professionalism is excellent too.

10. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seems you can rely on ViUX.com services. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

11. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

12. Ady

Ady
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend Ace Cloud Hosting. They are providing secure and reliable cloud hosting services since 2004.

Hope that helps,

13. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

14. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best option for getting affordable managed cloud web hosting solutions is Stratus4.com - features and resources are unique.
    Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

15. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    I have also seen nice cloud vps hosting deals offered by Plusplushosting.net - pricing, features are unique.
    I can always contact their tech support team even at midnight - they are always ready to help and solve any trouble I may experience.

16. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before choosing a host you should consider some things. Some of the most important ones are unlimited bandwidth and storage, high percentage uptime, 24/7 technical support, secure site certification, money back guarantee. I think you should compare at least two or three offers before choosing the suitable one.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For best cloud hosting you can hostisio. It's simply awesome. Even I am using the above hosting for my 2 sites. Much reliable and stable service with 99.9% uptime.