Regarding the Ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Aug 16, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My question is - M doing work off page & on page both, fisrt month m doing complete on page like meta tag,headder tag, Google webmaster/Analytics etc.. after completion of on page google crawl my website then the ranking is good. Then m doing 2nd Month start off page activities the ranking is go down. So what is the problem in my work.

Please Suggest me.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You'll notice in the quote above I corrected the grammar mistakes in your post to make it better. Although I cannot do this for every post. I will continue to do this for any post I reply to that needs it, if I can actually understand the post.
    Now, to reply to our post. You have only been working for two months. In the first month, Google liked what it saw, so you started out with a good ranking. In the second month,Google ,now has two months of activity to determine where you should be, so your ranking becomes more realistic. If you are consistent in your off-page activities, and continue to give Google what it wants, your rankings will end up where they should be.
    As far as any problems with your work, I cannot give a specific answer without seeing exactly what you have done, however, I would take a look at where you are getting links from, and the quality of those links. In general, you will want to give Google a diverse variety of links from a variety of sources, such as blog posts (NOT comments), articles, press releases, even a few radio buttons that say "click here", or your URL or company name. Don't fall into the trap of using the latest "in" thing, or overusing the same type of website or link. If you are violating Google's guidelines, they will let you know. As long as your off-page efforts look natural, don't go looking for problems where there aren't any.

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The activities you mentioned in this thread: http://www.businessadviceforum.com/...for-SEO-OFF-Page?p=207715&posted=1#post207715 this is the answer. You cannot simple rely on these alone to give you any results. Refer there for what you should do.