Regarding Google Web Master Backlinks Update

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kpkarthik, Jul 11, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Normally Google Webmaster update the backlink details at 15 days once to my website.1500 to 2000 backlinks have been improve to my website while each Google Webmaster updates.But from last 1 month my backlinks are improve only 200 something backlinks.But I am doing the same link building process to my website from initial stage.What is the reason to decreasing my website backlinks update?

2. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It may cause your some back link get deleted . If you have submitted your url on the low pr site or low quality site then most of the time some site deleted by the server or remove from the server . you have need to create more back link on the high quality sites

3. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google does not always shows links above 1000 domains, See may be you have already reached to 1000 mark.

4. alicemoores

alicemoores
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, it may be the result of your backlinks. Check your all backlinks. If you have submitted site in low quality sites then some time it will delete by server.

5. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This can be happen becuase of the following reasons ... first is your old backlinks might be removed by administrator ( Mainly by Directory submission website). Happened with me also & when I checked thoroughly.. I found that many low PR websites were closed or they removed our backlinks.

6. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Or, Google might just ignore the other backlinks. They may crawl them but are not worthy to have included in the report for some unknown reasons. I think you should try to diversify what you are doing in terms of building backlinks to your site and see what will happen next.

7. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can't use the same link building every now and then, you need to change the techniques. In today's SEO world all the techniques don't help to increase the traffic and rank.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If he is using various approved techniques, he can continue to use the same techniques, as long as they don't violate the guidelines. You are correct about all techniques not helping, some actually create spam links, which are not the type he wants. Since he was getting 2000 backlinks, and is now only getting 200, it appears that Google is now catching on to what he was doing, and is now disregarding those that do not follow the guidelines. Alicemoores and marrick have the right idea. Check the backlinks, to make sure they are not the old spam links that Google hasn't liked for quite some time, and make sure that any backlinks created in the future are the right type, from various different sources.

9. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting; we've experienced the same with one Client site. Their website has over 20000+ backlinks from a domain and the number started to decrease and has become 2 (two) within two weeks or so - and has stayed on this "two" for months now. Nothing changed on the linking site, they are up and running as usual. We haven't recognised any change in Client site's ranking, so do not know what to say. I think algorithm judged over the 19998 links...