Regarding A New Compny!Need Serious and Advice and Help

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Animad, May 13, 2011.

1. Animad

Animad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Friends,
    I m planning to start Toy Company knowing that i do not have Capital to establish my own Factory. So a though can to mind , why not purchase Toys from international company tell i.e. Marketed by my company and sell it in my region. Its will written in the on the whole package of Toy that Manufactured by ------ company and market by my company. Now the thing is i do not know which toy company offers this. Other then this i have little amount to invest in beginning but once I see progress i can invest more.

Now Friends tell you opnion and educate me regarding this project. I m already having Imprt-Export license.

From where shd i start and how to proceed further.
    Please mention some of Toy Manufacturers who are will willing to do this sort of business.
    I will be easy if u find someone near my country(India) or inside than please provide me the link.
    If u have your opinion regarding this then please put it on the paper. I wil grate full to you.Infact that will help alot.
    Friends please show me the correct PATH so that i can start my jouney.

Thnaking you

i was hoping to get answer fast here as i was told. I will wait.Hope i get something which will help to take further step in this field.

Thanking you

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum Animad and thanks for posting your business questions. You could start your search for suppliers using sites such as http://www.alibaba.com/

Can you please tell us what country your business will be based in?

How do you plan on selling toys, e.g. will you sell directly to toy stores?

3. Animad

Animad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for Replying !
    I m business will be based in India !
    My toys will be sold by my Small Networks and known distributors.
    and i m going to open my chain of Toys shop and there is 500 pages(Aprx) project.

right now i m looking for someone who can provide me Toys and let me put the my own lable and sell it.So if you have any idea please tell me. Basically i will market his product without his Lable. Packaging will be done in India only.please provide me something so that i can proceed further please

Thanking you

4. Animad

Animad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anybody else has their opinion then please guide me right direction.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Animad there will be plenty of toy manufacturers who will be prepared to sell you toys and allow you to put your own labels on them, if you are prepared to pay them for the product. Did you try looking at any of the sites listed at http://www.alibaba.com/ yet?

I'd also suggest that you search for terms such as "toy manufacturers" on Google and then start contacting the companies you find. You will need to impress on the companies you contact, that you are serious and that you have funds available to buy from them. If a particular company can't or won't supply to you ask them if they know anyone that might be interested in your business. As you speak to more and more potential suppliers you will establish helpful contacts and learn a lot more about how the industry actually operates.

Can you please explain what you mean by that?